Old Ruins With Horror

My name is Kabir Swami. I belong from Hyderabad. I am learning mobile repairing course.

A little long ago , I was collecting money for learning mobile repairing course. The next day, when the money was collected , I got to know that the fees has increased. Well , all this was my bad luck , today I'm gonna tell an incident that made me hate going to toilet.

One morning , my mom said "I haven't made any food. Eat something from outside." I went out. I saw a small roadside dhabha and ate something there. Now I turned to went out but my stomach started hurting. I saw a public toilet and got in.

After getting in the toilet, I got my belly down. Suddenly , the bulb started getting on-off continuously. The sound of anklet knocking started to come. I got confused. I said, " Whomever is having fun , I'll not spare you. " I thought how can a woman be in a men's toilet. Now I wanna get up but I was not able to. I felt like someone is sitting on my shoulders. I somehow got up. I tried to open the door but it was not working. I called the watchman. He said, " The door is open. Do push it.". I pushed it and it opened.
I went out and saw a witch was standing in front of me. She came closer to me. I again yelled and got stuck to the door as a lover. The door broke with my kicks and punches and I also fell down with it.

People were laughing at me , rather than helping me. One was saying ," Are you drunk?" One said to me," What were you doing inside?" I said," I went washroom." "Turn and look behind" he said laughing. I turned and saw that it was an old ruins.

Now I came to know that the witch spread the illusion of toilets and called me to herself.

- Măâhã Řăšhĕěđ