The Perfect doll

(Y/n) P.O.V 

My head is pounding! I slowly opened my eyes and saw Alois, he stood there a smirk across his face. Tears ran down my face as I looked at him as he lifted my chin taking my gaze from the floor.  "What a perfect doll she will be, perfect...quiet, and never will leave me again!" He smiled happily. I felt his spit on my face and turned my head from him. "J-Just leave me alone Alois I don't love you! I-I love Ciel!" 

"No!" His hand lifted and a hard slap hit across my face as I screamed in pain. He was about to deliver another blow but someone grabbed his hand. "No, if you mark her that mark will be there when O make the doll...please restrain yourself. " The man spoke as Alois smirked. "Understood..I don't want my flower to be ruined." He spoke before walking  away from me. Seeing him leave I felt it very hard to move.  I tried to turn my head but I couldn't...I was stiff, I was trapped. 

Alois P.O.V

Perfect She will be mind and not only that, she will be perfect. She will listen to me. I can have long talks with no shaking or whimpering. I would have the perfect wife! She would be mine and no one would take her from me ever again! I walked down the hall a smirk on my face at the thoughts of all the fun we would have together. Then a though occurred to me. I smiled and ran back into the room. "Can we put a hold on the spell...make her human for an hour or so...I want to do something...to make her mine fully!" I loved the idea. To have an heir to my life. What a lovely Idea and what a wonderful way to know that is there ever was a way to make her human again...she would be mine forever! 

No one P.O.V 

(Y/N) Could feel relief as she slowly moved her arms and neck. Oh She could move again and it felt wonderful. The feeling of hope didn't last long as Alois grabs her by the arm and jerked her away from the chair where she sat.  Tears flowed from (Y/N)'s eyes as she followed him not having much of an option. She was thrown into Alois chambers the door slamming behind her as Alois locked the door and smiled an evil smile the look in his eyes was that of a mad man's as she tried to run to the window before feeling a tight grip on her arm as she cried out. The blond boy jerked her away and threw her onto the bed. "You will be mine! If this plan dosen't work...then you'll have to be tied to me because you will be with my child!" The blound laughed and then ripped her dress of like a child ripping the paper from a gift. (Y/N) went numb as she felt her clothing being ripped off her her. Tears ran down her face as she sobbed and did her best not to make any eye contact with the monster who was trapping her here. '

--------------------------------> TIME SKIP BECAUSE I DON'T WRITE SMUT<--------------------------------

                                                                             (Y/N)'s P.O.V

I felt dirty....hurt....nasty...I was not unpure....he has ruined me. Pain filled me as I slowly got to my feet. "Go wash up you nasty swine!" Alois yelled into my ear. I sniffled as I made my way to the bathing room. Claude had a bath drawn for me and left me to wash alone. I got into the tub and closed my eyes...when they opened again I was...alone...I could see all...I could move but yet...I couldn't "Hello?" I yelled. "Hello?!" I screamed out....nothing. "Someone please! Help me!" I screamed. I couldn't believe it...he had done it...I was a doll, I was now his perfect wife...maybe I should just...give up...let myself turly become a doll....wait...whats that sound? Sounds like yelling...Ciel? Is that my Ciel? I have to keep fighing...I have to stay human...for him!

( Hey guys.....So sorry for the EXTREAMLY late update! I love you all hope you like the update let me know if you want more!!!!)