Come back to me

Ciel's POV

      I ran into the room, hate and rage blinding me to the point where only killing the bastard of this manor would satisfy my blood thirst! I bust through the large door with my butler at my side and there I see it. My (Y/N) Sitting in an upright position her now glassy cheeks still wet with tears. She was the saddest looking doll I had even laid my eyes on and yet I couldn't look away I could feel her pain My heart cried out to her as I ran and took the doll in my arms.  How could he?!

     How could he do this to her?! How can this have happened?! I was to late. I couldn't keep my word to her! I failed her! I let tears slide down my face more so of anger to the evil blond troll who had done this to my beloved. I stood with her form in my arms.

      "Sebastian, take her home...call for anyone you can who may be able to bring her back! That's an order!" I said to him and as always he obeyed and took my beloved away from me.  I stood fist clinched tightly as I looked around the room. I grabbed a sword from one of the suits of armor that sat in the room. Quickly I walked over and sat when (Y/N) was sitting.

      After sitting there for what seemed like hours the door clicked open and the blond monster of a boy walked into the room a smirk on his face. "(Y/N) time for out first..." He paused seeing me sitting there. I could see the look of shock on his face slowly melt away to a look of anger and hate. I quickly stood up sword ready. I'm going to make this right.

      For (Y/N)!" I screamed. He smirked and snapped his fingers as Hannah appeared with a sword in hand. She gave the boy his weapon and before I could think he took his first swing nicking me on the cheek. I jumped back and raised my sword. The heavy metals hit and hit a never ending battle with nothing but out weapons taking hits until I quickly went down hitting my foe in the leg causing him to fall and cry out in pain. I smiled. "Never come near her again." I smirked. "It will be your head next time!" I growled out through my bared teeth. Quickly I backed up with my sword still in hand. "Sebastian, come." I spoke and like clock work he came and lifted me. We jumped from roof to roof. Tree to tree until finally we made it back to my manor.

                                                                               (Y/N)'s POV

I felt something warm hit my head and then slowly I felt my body able to relax once more. I took in a deep breath and then finally blinked and looked around the new room. I don't really remember how I got here. I looked up seeing Sebastian, Ceil, and then when I look to my other side. I almost fain. The long gray hair the golden eyes...the  scar. "Father?" I asked. It was my father who had saved me...It was the undertaker....

"Father?" I hear Ceil and Sebastian ask. I looked up and nodded.

"Me girl...I've miss you so...You've come back to me!" He spoke in a soft way. Away Ceil and Sebastian had never heard before as he hugged me and as quickly as I could I hugged him too. I can't believe he was still here. "I missed you." I sobbed out only gaining a small sob from the undertaker.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A NEW PART!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.