Chapter 1: Confession

Cartman Saw Kyle standing talking to Stan and Kenny. But all Cartman Saw was Kyle's Booty...(Oh yeah...). Anyways Kyle turned  around and saw Carman staring at him.

Kyle: Um... Cartman why are you looking at me like that?

Cartman: Huh? OH UM NOTHINGIWASN'TLOOKINGATYOURASS- OHDIDITALKTOOMUCHITHINKITALKEDTOOMUCHISHOULDSTOPOKAYOKAYBYE!!!

Kyle looked confused and he looked at Stan and Kenny. Stan was Confused as well except for Kenny all he did was fangirl

Kenny: OHHHH I THINK I KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING!!!

Stan: What is it Kenny?

Kenny: CARTMAN I GAY WITH KYLE!!!

Kyle: WHAT!?! THERE'S NO WAY THAT CARTMAN LOVES ME. EVEN IF HE LOVES ME I WOULDN'T LIKE HIM HE'S RUDE, HE'S GROSS, AND TOTALLY ANNOYING I WOULD RATHER LICK THE THE BATHROOM FLOOR THAN KISS HIM!!!

Stan: did you just got that reference from the loud House?

Kenny: um... Kyle you just hurt cartman's feelings.

    Kyle turned around and saw Cartman and he saw him crying and then Kyle feely bad for him and regret what he said about him.

Cartman: Kahl... (sniff) I've ... always l-Loved you and ... HOW COME YOU DON'T LOVE ME BACK KAHL!!!(Sniff) WHY!?! YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU GUYS IM GOING HOME!!!

Kyle: CARTMAN WAIT!!! (Sigh) what have I done...

Later

     Cartman was crying for hours  and he was talking to himself. Until he heard a knock on his door. Cartman's mom isn't home yet so he has to get the door himself. And he opened the door and he saw the red headed Jew on his door steps. Cartman his tears and stop crying.

Cartman: KAHL!?! I mean hey Kahl (in a mad tone). Look I don't want to see you. you can just go home.

Kyle: Wait Cartman! Im not only here to say sorry I wanted to say that... I um... L-l... Lo... (Ahem) excuse me what I'm thinking too say was that I l-l lo... Lo... (Sigh) I Hate you but I also so love you too. I know this is crazy but I have been Loving you but I'm just too shy to act like I am and I'm too shy to tell you my true feeling and every time we argue I actually take it seriously but... I also liked it. The point is that I... I regret what I said earlier and now I wanted to tell you how I feel. So I'm sorry can you forgive me?...

Cartman: KAHL Your going to make me cry again... But also apology accepted. Hey let's take this Inside.

Kahl I mean Kyle: Okay (Cute anime tone)

     Cartman and Kahl- i mean Kyle (Jesus Christ I can't stop calling Kyle Kahl) anyways Cartman and Kyle Went to cartman's room and then the both sat on the bed. And then they help hands and then blush... And then Cartman can't help but he has to kiss the Jew!!! So he grabbed Kyle's chin and push him down in the bed and starting Making out. Kyle wanted to stop but since Cartman is SO FAT!!!- excuse me since he is so fat he can't even push him. So instead Kyle just wrap his arms around him and kiss him back. Cartman grabbed Kyle's hips. Cartman removed Kyle's clothes.
...
And then
...
They both take off there clothes.
...
And then they...
...

...