Angelic love chocolate 1

One beautiful day Willy Wonka was preparing to work in a factory when he thought that there is such a beautiful girl with brown cat eyes and a beautiful chocolate-colored thick hair braided in a long tail with a soft smile and facial wondered how it would if she was there beside him, but was Willy rivers flowing time was lost in thought on various topics and waited work when Willy has set a TV to see what the foreign exchange market and stock exchanges and information about new companies saw that in Denmark are very very Fine shops and soon they will be in London but only 2 and can be with them wspulpracowac but only good companies were to chance Willy's is interested and decided to think about because it was a chance for his expensive exclusive chocolates on the wage that was not available everywhere only in Switzerland and Belgium, France and London, and could also be in the shops and decided to take counsel and upmalumpas summoned to the hall meetings and began discussions on this investment because the investment was expensive and hard-working but Willy had the hope that it will bring benefits for him and his factory and had a positive opinion as to his intentions. Willy knew about consistency, and what losses it was because sea Bring it up to very expensivebecause they were not usually shops are shops there were angelic wystruj reigned in heaven as delicately white and cream for customers played the melody and delicate instrumentalan chocolates were spread on the balloon with expensive porcelain and was just kastingi the angel came to the shop where various beauty but none to So far, this was not sufficient and further exploration lasting suddenly arrived in London confectioner from such a store in France with a wonderful woman at that time Willy was working on a plan to tag along in itself to Dane Willy Wonka was almost sure of hundereds wants but Alan was doing in August far umpalumpas pause but Willy Wonka but really wanted to listen to Alan and I held and flew to see kastingi but nothing that could provide more interesting attract his attention was not particularly a unique betijai and began to sing: For one hundred and eleven of dreams that I want to really spend a hundred really want to face your miee Our rendez vous, only in the imagination of Rendez vous of my dreamsOur rendez vous, only in my imagination Rendez vous snow and ran to the factory so that it is not seen by the paparazzi.After reaching the factory Willy was a bit excited about what's going on in the markets for companies and shops was full of hope and optimism and took a newspaper and looked at news and I read out about these stores there are about 5 times more expensive even chocolates as in ordinary stores sweets and went to work in a factory, as always, but Willy's wanted a large variety in your life something new atypical and the charming but the work had to last for a feed could be seen as supply and demand grow and that they needed to interact in contact with Danish Willy was not that even some of the wants and already reached 5:00 in the afternoon hours and Willy wasthis with some bored appreciated was not on such a scale in an exclusive sale on its sweetness and went to the office after work when suddenly recalled himself what he thought about this morning about this sensitive girl and started looking on the internet until he found a note on just such a girl as Willy himself This was pictured wearing a delicate ballet unusual outfitI danced ballet when Willy saw her pictures and read really wanted but I know it was not so easy for her little one who he could be moving closer to her because of her uncle, who cry out that she first took up the work because I brought to the angel store Kasting but Willy knew that she might not want to be with him for many reasons but suddenly Willy decided to contact the Dane itself to sign a contract and also knew the places are limited and rang and appointed an appointment which will take place itself tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 Willy was happy and excited, but he lacked the full happiness of this girlI knew from how she saw the truth there is to it felt to her something extraordinary, and had finished work and went to the bedroom prepare yourself to sleep like an angel and sleep though with all that he ate nothing. in the end has come, this very special dayfor Willy's and his factory increase sale on and see the angel so he went to eat breakfast Willy and then prepare everything for the meeting of the information Alan umpalumpas was not convinced until the end of Willy Wonka but insisted the pay offwas pretty sure why it does for the factory, and love which can meet when reached 3:00 Willy got into his car and drove off to the hotel for a meeting when he reached waited for him at the restaurant.Angel President of the shop with chocolate heaven Good morning Mr. William Wonka'm glad we will finally die with cooperateWilly Wonka Good morning to you I is also nice to take common collaboratingAngel President of the shop with chocolate heaven So welcome to the store mojm Mr. William Angel sign a contractWilly Wonka will do it with pleasure Mr. President I have one question for you?President Angel Store chocolate heaven yes, but depends on what question because not every answer youWilly Wonka and this girl ballerina who came to you with confectioner will represent you as your faceAngel President of the shop with chocolate heaven far I can not give this information I'm sorry but I know of which you mean Willy Wonka eh shame I hope that he could see I medePresident Angel Store chocolate heaven '' I'll give you certainly know personally as itself begins and even invite you to the official opening of the week on Friday afternoon at 4:00 AM you are counting on the arrival of Mr. William Wonka I'll add it there also appears to be rather 'Willy Wonka Surely it will arrive at the opening on Friday goodbye Angel President of the shop with chocolate heaven It goodbye to Friday to 4:00and ended the meeting a success and drove off to the Willy Wonka factory with hopes.