Chapter 5

Sorry kung ang short ng update ko last chapter, kasi naman nagmamadali ako. xD

Sana di kayo mabitin sa chapter na ito.^^~~

Mj:

"Happy BIrthday to Me!" I greeted myself as I opened my eyes.

I went out the room and the place full of silent greeted me, no one was around.

As I opened the ref to get some milk, I noticed a pink piece of paper.

"We went to a place that only us can know, we prepared a car for you." it said.

Huh? So they'll let me go to a place that only us can know? But they did'nt say something about that.

I went to the direction of the parking lot and saw a car with my name on it..

My eyes was round as D.O.

"Ma'am EXO said I will send you to the place." the driver smiled.

"Where?" I asked

"It's a secret." he said.

I sighed and waited for hours to reach our destination.

A woman greeted me and handed me a dress.

"Good day Miss MJ, please wear this, and I'll put on make up for you." she said.

"But..." I said then she grabbed me.

After grooming myself, I saw myself like a sparkling overdosed gal.

But not to overdosed, just light. But I liked it.

Then suddenly the woman blindfolded me.

"Hey! What's this?" I asked.

No response.

I'd shut my mouth and waited.

A rythm of a soft music was catching my attention, it was "I like You"

Then the woma removed the bilndfold.

And my eyes made me look every corner.

Sparkling lights, beautiful designs, and my favorite fluffy toys was on the corner "VERY MANY STUFF TOYS"

My eyes was full of tears.

"Can we dance with you?" Suho lended me the rose.

And the 12 guys formed a circle and the song started.

Suho grabbed my waist and started to dance..

"You are the most beautiful creature that I ever met." he smiled and passed me to Tao.

"You know, if you were like a Gucci bag, I'll keep you till the end." He smiled and passed me to Lay.

"I'll be your princess." he passed me to Kris.