Chap. 7 of Himitsu~Secret (OHSHC FanFic)

Chapter  7

Mako’s POV

The next day, I woke up earlier than my alarm! Wow! I’m usually not the morning person and I often sleep in. I got out of bed and sighed. As of today, I’m Mako Shinji…a Japanese transfer student, a male student at that. I went into the bathroom and did my morning routines. I wasn’t used to brushing such short hair…so I just weaved my hand through it. I put on my uniform: Boys wear a pale blue blazer over a white shirt and a pair of black trousers. The Ouran patch is sewn on the left breast with the blazer usually buttoned up. The uniform is usually complete with a black tie with a purple vertical stripe. I put on my socks, took my bag and went down stairs. I could already hear the sounds of utensils cooking and smell a delicious aroma. I went into the kitchen and saw my Aunt, wearing an apron, cooking breakfast. “Smells wonderful!” I complimented. She turned around and gave a small gasp. “Marie! I almost can’t say you’re a girl in that look.” I gave a slightly embarrassed smile, “What are you cooking, Auntie?” My Aunt smiled, “a typical breakfast, French toast, egg, milk tea and the likes. Want something else to add to eat?” I shook my head and said “Anything you cook would taste wonderful.” She gave my ruffled my hair and I sat down to eat. I was munching on the toast when I heard my two cousins coming down, “What’s for breakfast?” I heard Migeru say. “Something delicious” I said in reply. The moment they saw me their jaw dropped and all they could say was “Sugoi! (incredible!)” I gave a small blush “Is it really that great? I really look like a boy?” my cousins gave me a silly grin along with 2 thumbs-ups. I noticed Migeru’s college uniform, it was just like mine but it had a Dark Navy Blue blazer and had a more dignified look, like some business suit. Migeru’s middle school uniform was a white high collar uniform with dark gold accents. Like other uniforms school uniforms, the Ouran Academy seal sewn onto the left breast.

We all then sat down and ate, but only for a short time since didn’t want to be late for school. We thanked Auntie for the food and we 3 of us hopped into Migeru’s car and drove to school. The guards opened the gates for us on seeing our school uniforms and we parked the car in the midst of other luxury cars and limousines. Even though I’ve seen these lots of times during the events my father holds back in England, seeing these many in a school parking lot was a little shocking to me.

I must have looked a little nervous because Jeriku took my arm and gave me reassuring smile. “Don’t worry, Mako-nii. Ouran is overwhelming, but you’ll get used to it.” Migeru ruffled my hair “Daijobou(it’s alright), you’ll learn to love this place. And think about it, you’re lucky to be here” They made me feel at ease…a bit…well…

Here, my life as a High School Boy in a Prestigious Japanese Academy begins…