Chapter 3

It's Friday and all I can think about is the party. I am not in the mood of partying right now, but I don't wanna go to Literature either. I skip the first class because I go to the skate park with some friends and the next class is at 2 pm which gives me enough time. When I get there, I spot Harry and.. Aylin? What the hell is she doing here?

"Hey.." they both greet me as I walk towards them.She looks stunning as usual. Sun kissed hair, white converse, skinny jeans and an Arctic Monkeys t-shirt. She really likes bands.

"Um.. hey. What are you doing here?" I try to be as nice as I can.

"Since she's coming to the party I figured we should know each other first. She's new so she has to know more people before she goes to that crazy frat house."

"She knows me." I look right into Harry's green eyes.

"Well, I didn't wanna go to school today and I had nothing to do, so.. should I teach you some tricks?" she winks at us playfully and gets my skateboard. She's really good. And hot.

Why do I wanna punch Harry in the face? God, I hope I am not jealous.

"So how did you get her here?

"She was at the music store and I met her there. She seemed bored so I got her here." Harry says straight faced.

"So what do you think about her?" I try to act cool, like it is not a big deal.

"She's hot. I can't wait for tonight. Are we doing 'our thing' with her?" he asks me with a smirk.

Our thing means to get her drunk and then fuck her. I am definitely not doing this to her.

"No, not with her." he looks at me a little disappointed, but I couldn't care less.

I get back in time to get to classes and I finish by 6. I grab something to eat with my roommate Niall and then get back to the dorms. I take a shower and when I check the time it's almost eight. I get ready for the party, get dressed and style my hair a little bit, then leave.

Should I knock on Aylin's door? I mean..she doesn't have a car and she definitely doesn't know where the frat house is.

"Hey.. you ready?" I ask her as she opens the door. She looks beyond amazing. Loose curls, more makeup than usually, black skinny ripped jeans, white t-shirt that says ,,Cool kids don't dance" and red converse. She must have a collection of converse because she seems to wear only converse.

"Yea.. just a second." I thought she is going to get her bag or something but instead she puts like a ton of perfume and then asks me if it's enough. I laugh and then she chuckles, aware that it's more than enough.

" No heels and short skirt?"

"Never in a million years" she laughs and I join her.

I open all the doors for her and she lifts an eyebrow at me.

"What the fuck is that?" she asks me laughing.

"What?"

"Opening the door... stop doing what you should. Just do what you feel like doing, I want you to be yourself around me."

She couldn't say it better. I smile and nod then turn the engine on. She seems to like my car. I turn the radio on and there's Wicked Games by The Weeknd.

"I love this song!" we both say in unison then laugh. She starts singing while I drive. I can't help but start singing with her. This is a good sign. I don't usually sing around people. When she hears me she stops.