[CHAPTER 2]

(In his room, we are playing board games.He always loses and his face is so cute when he is angry. After 3 games of Scrabble (3 games that I won), he quitted. It's now 10:30 PM and he is sleeping. Not me, but I'm close. I'm cuddling him to fall asleep. And it worked...Z Z Z)

***

(The sunlight hit me. It's 11:20 AM. I checked my phone and heard Hoseok.)

JH: Good morning, babygirl.

(oh my god...His voice is so...Soft)

ME: Good morning Hobi.

JH: I have a surprise for you...

(I turned my head and saw a beautiful breakfast prepared for him and his girlfriend.)

ME: Oh...Hoseok, it's so beautiful.

JH: It's not me. Jungkook and Jin thought that we'll be happy. And you don't know how Jin is good at cooking.

ME: I'll try it. Come closer.

(He sat on the bed, next to me and we started to eat)

ME: OH MY GOD!!! It's so good this butter croissant!

JH: I adviced you! *laughing*

ME: I never thought that we will be together another time. I'm so happy of that. I can't control myself anymore...Oh my god.

(I'm now crying. But it isn't hard and painful crying.It's soft...And makes me feel good. Hoseok is crying too.)

JH: Me too. You're the most beautidul thing that happened 

ME: You're so cute, sunshine.Mine and only mine. I love you.

(Hoseok is cuddling me)

JH: You're my hope.

(I'm cuddling him too. After, he kissed me. I broke the kiss because of a sound that I heard in the corridor.)

ME: Wait. I heard a sound.

JH: It's okay, don't worry.

(He kissed me another time. Then, Namjoon entered. All of us were very surprised.)

JH: W-What are you doing here, Namjoon?

NJ: S-Sorry...I thought that it was my room.

ME: Do you see that it's not YOUR room?

NJ: Yeah...I'm sorry.

JH: Go now!

(Namjoon left the room.)

ME: He's a little bit weird.

(Hoseok laughed.)

JH: Ah...Y/N. I love you so much.

Me: Me too, Hobi.

(I kissed him and we continued to eat. I picked my toast and saw that the chocolate was spreaded the way to create a heart on it)

ME: Hobi, look.

(He looked at the toast and smiled)

JH: Can I have a little bit of your toast?

ME: No! It's mine!

(He cried like a baby. I love when he does this. It's so funny. Then, he made his famous face. I never can resist. He's so cute)

ME: Okay, okay. But just a littke bit.

JH: Yeah! I love you Y/N.

ME: Ah...You're so funny. I love you too.

(He ate a little bit of the heart. I laughed. Then, I ate the rest of the toast and we shared the milkshake.)

JH: All this was delicious. Let's say a big thank you to Jin and Jungkook.

ME: Thank you!

(He put the breakfast apart. I brought him closer and fell asleep. Then, he kissed my forehead and slept too)