Chapter Two

"Finally His"

After finishing editing, I got out of my chair to stretch. I glanced at Ethan, seeing him continue to click away on his computer, I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I saw Amy there, I pasted her to the fridge, scanning through it. I expected her to either leave or ignore me, but I was wrong.

"Heeyyyy Phinaaa..." She dragged out suspiciously. I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. "Can I talk to you about something?" Anxiety filled me instantly, I hated when people used that phrase. I tried to act like nothing was wrong while closing the fridge and leaning over the counter.

"What's up?" I say with a small smile, even though anxiety was eating away at my insides. She sighs and hesitates, before throwing it out.

"I know you like Ethan." She bursts. I felt all color drain from my already pale face.

"What?" I say deadpanned. I felt my hands start to shake. She sighs again and looks me in the eyes.

"Phina, I know you have feelings for Ethan. I can tell! It's in how you look at him, how you talk to him, it's everything. But that's not exactly why we need to talk." She explains to me. I bite the inside of my cheek, scared for what she might say. "Phina, I care about you. We all care about you. But you need to know nothing can happen between you and Ethan. You're just too young for him and we don't want anything to happen to either of you. Not until you turn 18." She explains more. I just sigh. 'Like I didn't already know.' I think.

"Amy, you don't have to worry, okay? Don't you think I'd know that already?! Ethan would never like me anyways. He sees me as his little sister, for Christ sake! He will never feel the same way. Ever. So, no need to fucking worry." I say, gritting my teeth through half of it while soft tears pricked at my eyes. Amy was about to speak, but I stormed out of the room before anything could happen. I walked back into the office, blinking the tears away, hoping my eyes weren't red. I noticed Ethan was missing, but I shrugged it off. He was probably making a video or helping Mark with something. I just sat back at my computer, clicking away like I was before. Kat had to leave early today because of a family issue, so I offered to take her work. Which I was happy with, I didn't want to think of my talk with Amy, I hoped to work away my thoughts.

It was getting late, Amy and Mark had left for the night, but I stayed and decided to edit my own videos at the office. I stayed planted in my chair, eyes glued to the screen while I had music blasting in the office. Mid-editing, I was thirsty when went downstairs to get something. I was singing along to my music, lost in thought. I made my way down the stairs, but while turning, suddenly my wrists were grabbed and I was pinned against the wall with my hands above my head. I was about to scream until I saw Ethan's face barely an inch away from mine. My face immediately heated up, the blood flowing to my cheeks. He had something I couldn't read in his eyes as they were drilling into mine.

      "E-E-Ethan, w-what's th-" I was cut off by his lips colliding with mine. I felt time stop as fireworks lit between us. I melted into his kiss like a marshmallow over a fire. I felt so much emotion and passion in one kiss, it was better than anything I could ever imagine. I didn't want this moment to end. Though, Ethan pulled away after a minute. We both panted softly while looking into each other's eyes.

     "Phina Rose, I have loved you for so f*cking long. It hurt me to see you with other guys, it made me so angry. I don't want you to be with any one other than me." He confesses quickly. I stare blankly, my mind slowly processing every thing he said. "Mark gave me a talk earlier about how he knew I had feelings for you and he said we couldn't get together until you were 18. But I can't keep my feelings hidden anymore. I need you, Phina." He paused for a second. "H-He said Amy had a suspicion y-you had feelings for me too.. w-was she wro-" I cut him off by cupping his cheeks in my hands and pulling him into another long kiss. I melted just like the first one, feeling the same fireworks. I pulled away after a few second, big smiles painted on our faces.

     "Amy wasn't wrong, she has the same talk with me. I-I didn't know you felt the same way." I said, with the smile of an idiot on my face. His hand caresses my cheek as his thumb rubs it softly.

     "Phina, will you be my Little Secret? Until you're birthday?" He asks me. I fill with joy and happiness, a squeak escaping my lips.

     "Yes! Yes! A million times, yes!" I scream out, jumping and wrapping my arms around his neck in a tight hug. He chuckled and wraps his arms around my waist. I felt so happy and safe in his arms. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

     "Want me to take you home?" He asked. I bite my lip and frowned a little.

     "I still have a little editing to finish up before leaving, I can just take a cab home." I told him. He just narrowed his eyes before grabbing my wrist, making me squeak and dragging me back upstairs into the office. I watch as sits in my office chair and holds his arms out for me to join him.

     "C'mon, I'll help." He said with a soft child-like voice. I couldn't say no to him.

     "Okay. But get your own chair, I'll crush you." I tell him, truthfully. Though, I see his hand go to his chest like he was offended.

     "How weak do you think I am? Just sit with me, I can handle it." He tells me, but I just shake my head.

     "Not gonna happen, Nestor." I say amused, until I felt his arms pull me into his lap. I blush madly and give him an angry pout, looking at his happy grin. "Really? You happy now?" I ask him, trying to to break my pout, but he was just too cute.

     "I'm very happy now!" He exclaimed while wrapping his arms around my waist. I just rolled my eyes playfully and began editing while he gave me good tips here and there. I can say one thing. 'I'm happy to finally be his.' I think, a smile appearing on my lips.