Chapter Three

"Missing Kissing"

     I woke up like normal, until I remembered Ethan-Fucking-Nestor kissed me and confessed last night. A huge smile was plastered on my face after remembering that. I suddenly felt perked up and happy for the day coming. I nearly slipped out of bed and to my bathroom, I brushed my mostly black with purple and silver hair, letting it down in my natural beach waves. I do light makeup with mascara, eyebrow gel, and chapstick. I heard Ethans obsessive knocks and my stomach fills with butterflies. A soft blush is on my cheeks as I run to the door, to be greeted with Ethan's happy smile, which of course made me smile.

     "Morning! Looks like you were already up, that's f*cking rare." He says chuckling as I let him in.

     "Yeah, yeah, shut up." I say, giggling. "Let me get changed, then we can go." I said softly as I made my way back to my room. Though I was stopped by Ethan.

     "Wait!" He grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him, grabbing my lips with his. I squeaked in surprises but melted into it like the night before. There were still fireworks. He pulls away and looks in my eyes with a smile. "I'm gonna miss doing that all day." He says a mix of sad and happy. I just blush, feeling suddenly shy. Ethan made me different, I never knew how I'd act around him. He then let's go of my wrist and gestures for me to go back and change. Once he couldn't see my face, it broke out in a huge smile. He made me so happy. I closed my door behind me and picked out my outfit for the day. I picked out a shirt that had "FAMOUS" written over it and a pair of shorts. I slipped those on quickly, adding a purple headband with a bow and sticking my feet in my purple converse.

 I slipped those on quickly, adding a purple headband with a bow and sticking my feet in my purple converse

     I spin in the mirror and smile. I do soft makeup and head back out to see Ethan's eyes on his phone. His eyes snap up to me and he takes his time checking me out. I blush as a smile grows on his face while he walks over to me. He places another kiss on my lips before smiling at me again. "Ready to go?" He asks, I just smile and nod my head.

     I had finished my recording for the day as I heard Amy and Mark discussing stuff for another video, I was tuning out while editing. For some reason it was distracting me so I begun to blast music in my ears while editing. I was tilting my head back and forth to the beat, a small smile on my face. I couldn't hear anything around me until a sudden hand on my arm made me jump, giggling out of fear. I snapped at the person who did it, seeing Amy's face as she was giggling. I quickly pull on my headphones.

     "Sorry, did I scare ya?" She giggles out. I pout and cross my arms like a little kid.

     "Nooo..." I defend as a blush rises to my cheeks. She just rolls her eyes.

     "C'mon, Mark and Ethan are playing Just Dance and they're wanting me to play, but there's no way in hell I'm playing that without you." She explains. I give her a 'really?' look and she just stared waiting for a response.

     "Do I have to?" I ask her, a side of my lip raising. She groans.

     "Yes, Phina. Now come on!" She says, dragging me out of my chair. I don't even fight it, knowing it would be useless. She pulls me into one of the room, Mark and Ethan are on the couch talking while we walk in.

     "How did I know you were gonna grab Phina?" Mark asks with a chuckle, Ethan sends a smile at me. I return it.

     "Cause shes the only one who can handle this embarrassment with me." Amy states. She goes to pick out a song while I take a seat on the floor, I try not to make awkward eye contact with Ethan so neither of them would think anything's up.

     "Introduce yourself to the camera!" Mark calls out. I immediately look at the camera with a happy smile.

     "Hi! I'm Amy." Amy says quickly.

     "Hey, guys! I'm Phina!" I say happily.

     "I'll put your link in the description." Mark whispers to me. I give him a thumbs up. Before I knew it, Amy was bring me to my feet.

     "Wait! What song are we doing?" I ask her in slight panic.

     "All About That Bass." She tells me. My face goes three shades paler, that song has so much hip movements. I can dance it, it's just awkward because of how 'sexual' it can get. I groan and bite my lip anxiously. I watch as the character comes up, then the instructions. Amy and I begin to follow them, doing a pretty good job. I could feel Ethan's eyes on me and it made me self conscious. Though, I liked them. I could almost feel his intensity, I could feel the soft lust.

     "How are you beating me?" Amy asks playfully aggravated.

     "I have no fucking idea!" I giggle out, shrugging my shoulders. The song lasted so long, I was tired by the end of it. I fell back on the floor and panted, Amy plopped on the couch next to Mark. We watched as the scores come up, it was close, but I came in the lead. "Hell yeah!" I shouted in victory. The guys giggle as Amy pouts playfully. I went back to panting and giggling. "I'm gonna go get some water and get back to editing now." I stand up and turn to the camera. "Thanks guys, it's been great, go subscribe to my channel in the description, I'm never doing this again, byeeeee!" I say while exiting the room. I walk to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle and walking back out, knocking into a body. "Oh, sorr-!" I was cut off by locking my eyes with Ethan's. "O-Oh, hi!" I squeak out, a blush coming to my cheeks. He doesn't waste any time pulling me close with his arms around my waist, crashing his lips against mine. I melted back into him, kissing back and wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away after awhile, my blush only worse.

     "Sorry, I was having withdraw. It was urgent." He says with a half smile.

     "Withdraw from what?" I ask him, giggling quietly. His smile widened.

     "You." He said before colliding out lips again in another kiss, I held onto it as long as I could. I couldn't get enough of him. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Wanna spend the night at my place tonight?" He asks me. I feel excitement build up inside me.

     "Yes please!" I exclaim happily, I bite my lip, about to say something else before he speaks up.

     "You gotta stop biting your lip, Phina." He says randomly. I furrow my eyebrows with an amused smile.

    "Why?" I ask him, tilting my head.

     "Because one time I won't be able to control myself and I'll bite it for you." He says powerfully. My amused smile turned into a blank, blushing face.