I Thought I Was Done With You

What Happens when you think you are free but life hates you? How do you deal with it? Who do you tell?

" Sweetie remeber you can call whenver you want, right?"

" Yes mom, but hopefully i dont need to." I tease to my frantic mother. My mother narrows her eyes, developing the joke in her crowded mind.

" Okay whatever hun. Oh and by the way go get a boyfriend, its been long enough. I am not a very patient person, i want my grandbabies!" She waves her wrist dramatically.

" Mom!" I screach. I swing my head back letting out a fit of bubbly giggles.

" I am going to miss that sound...bye hun." She rolls down the dim windows before i can even say my goodbye. God i am going to miss that women. I walk up the million stairs till i hit the glass door.
            Welcome to school of medication, welcome all who want to learn.

Yeah and all who have 3 grand...god this school was expensive, but mother insisted. I walk in through the shining glass door and inhale the smell of hand sanitizer and daisys. At least a month ago me and mom came here to decorate my dorm, and since then nothing changed. The walls are a mixture of grey and white while the floor is tile that looks like wood. And the air is a mixture of humid and breezy whenever you walk in the main building. I walk over to the nearest  stand and examine their colored sign; Lugguge lifters. I roll my blue carry on to the plastic table where boys, that look the same age as me stand.

" Hello miss can you please sign right here if you want any of our strong men to carry your bags." The brunette boy on the left that looks like hes shorter then me, winks. Yeah no. I roll the tiny wheels over till it hits the stand of the plastic stand. " Ah, i see one bag. Even better. Just sign....yes....now there...thanks." The dirty blond explains while i sign in cursive.

" Thanks boys. I could do it myself its just you look like you never worked out in your whole life. So of course i wanted to be your first." I let out a tight giggle and walk out of the main entrance hands free.

" Well...your stupid." One on the right argues back.

" Nice comeback" i say over my shoulder. I know you are probeley thinking; They have your bag, there going to mess with you! But the truth is, i bareley have anything in that bag and i can care less if they do something to it. I made a sharp turn heading towards the stairs. But then i suddenly walk into a wall that i never saw coming. I look up and see the see the same grin that gave me chills in highschool. Luke Basher? No it can't be! Can it?

" Ada Williams, the one girl i will never forget in highschool." He admitted. I scoffed, can he be serious right now. " The only girl in that entire hell hole that talked back. How can i forget?" Oh, now i understand, the only girl that wont kneel down to his every need or beg to get under the covers.

" Luke...?" I ask knowing the answer. He nodds his head with unsurprisingly pride. " Why are you here? You left NY 2 years ago to go to Cali." I asked knitting my eye brows.

" Yeah, how was senior year,for you? Who took my place?" He said like he had a throne. The truth is, no one. No one was capable to even get close to Lukes status in our school. "The only thing that changed about you is..." he quickly scans my dainty body. " Taller and..." he looks me in the eyes.  "Quieter." He starts to walk away clearly full of shiz. But i grab his wrist and pull him back. " And stronger" he hummed with a wink. I roll my eyes and point a finger to his chest.

" The only one that changed is you, and its that you got more of a stick up my arse and less of an..." i try to find the right word." EGO! Your ego decreased! What happened, Luke?" I ask now concerned, hes diffrent. He looks down trying to avoid contact.

" Nothing!" He snaps. " Now get out of my way, loner!" He barks while pushing me to the side. I shake of the aching pain and go up the concrete steps. Dammit, I've been here for less then 20 minutes and i already made an enemy. Nothing new at least.

What happened to the confindent Luke Basher that i fell in love with freshman year?