Fates not real

○○○UP TOP IS WHAT I THINK LUKE LOOKS LIKE, YOU CAN OF COURSE VISUALIZE SOMEONE ELSE.○○○○

👊LUKE BASHERS P.O.V👊

I rolled onto my right, thinking i will help me sleep, it didn't. I have been trying to fall asleep for 4 hours now but some girl keeps on showing up in my head.

She's not some girl, Luke! She's....Ada Williams. The only girl you didnt want to hurt.

I grab my phone from the night table on my side. I guess i am not sleeping tonight, great. I scroll through my news feed and one notification popped up on the top of my screen.

Ada Williams is nerby and Active.

I press on the white rectangle and it guides me to Facebook. I had no idea i even had her on this  platform. I thought i only had her on snapchat with her looking hot as ever with her once a month selfie stories.

She here and awake...at 3 am.

I click on snapchat and zoom out on the open screen only to show me her cartoon figure. I zoom in closer, i am so a stalker.

Its shows shes in the E23 wing, thats probeley why we crossed pasts.

As i lose my mind on how i can easily go to her, i wonder off to a....interesting day.

The day i first saw her junior year

" Bi*ch at 10 o'clock." Ride murmers. I roll my eyes as we see 3 girls heading our way.

" Hi hottie!" The girl with the neon tube dress spoke. There was her and just 2 other stuck up wanna bes behind her. All acting confident. I rolled my eyes and pushed my idiotic freind out of my way. He then glared at me for interrupting his checking out.

The girl with the purple crop top and booty shorts grabbed my wrist and started digging her fake nails, in my flesh. I tried to shove her off but she would just dig deeper,  irritatating me even more.

I looked around seeing if anyone was here and thats when i saw her.

A beautiful junior sitting on the wooden bench, crying. My heart clenched and i had no idea why. I dont even know her! She had her hands wrapped around her locks while she nodded into the phone.

"When were they brought in? How much is bailing?" She face palmed."i am so stupid for thinking they can get bailed...sorry." She made a weak smile. "I will be right there." Whats wrong? The purple girl saw where i was looking and chuckled.

" Ha. Look at that ugly mess. What did Mr. Daddy get in jail again, or was it your mom this time? Aww Both! I hope you turn out like  them so we dont have to see your fat face again."

She looked up and wiped a tear from her red eyes. She opened her mouth then closed it and put her head down.

" Look whos speachless now. Girls Ms. Sass has finnally figured out how to zip her big mouth." She laughed and i instantly regretted promising my mom i will never hurt a girl. The girl with the neon tube dress walked over and sent me a disgusting flirty look. She swayed her plastic butt from left to right while she made her way to the  poor girl.

" What happened this time? Drugs? Robbing? Awww murder?" How did they know so much about this girl. And obviously these things are personal  so why bother her so much? And what happend to her, why is she broken?

The girl looked up and saw the red head glaring at her. "Why the black eye? You know what will look great with it!  A slap!" I ripped  my hand out of the girls grip and headed towards the scene. Before i can get 2 inches, the inocent girl gets slapped. The girl brought her tan hand to her red mark and a furious grin appeared on her face.