Fake life

How are you guys liking it yet? I wont get offeneded, just if you dont like it give me advice to make it better ■

🤞ADA WILLIAMS 🤞
" And thats will be the end of our lesson. Thank you for your time, and read the book!" My  teacher finished. I have been sitting in this plastic chair for 4 hours and i am pretty sure my legs are numb.

After Luke suddenly showed up at the gym we talked then he said he has to meet someone at 5am...

He did seem a little off but i didn't say anything. When i came back to the dorm Angeles was crying and when i asked her whats up she started a rant. A rant about how disgusting it is for her best friend to date her twin and when i mentioned jealousy...

She started another rant about how they would never work out. Then when i mention a morsel of my night she gave me a lecture on 'Dont get your hopes to high'. I choose to differ.

When i finished packing all my notebooks and textbooks in my paige hand bag, i head out. Our classroom is set up in a huge elevated semi-circle with tight akward walk ways. So while i try to balance myself i get distracted by a 19 year old in the far right corner.

And that 19 year old is Luke Basher. Hes talking to one of the girls i had in my 7am class. The one who wouldn't stop flirting with the proffesor.

I shake my head, pleading my self to not care. It didn't work, sadly.

I finish walking through the hallway and thats when i notice Angeles. She talking to a girl thats leaned againt the door frame, with her arms crossed. The young girl has Orange curly hair and a outfit that can pay for my car. When i make my way closer Angeles begging voice gets clearer.

" Los please! Its just for one hour! Its our car!" She pleads. The 'Los' girl stiffens her post and looks at the about-to-cry Angeles.

" Sorry not sorry. I need the car for this weekend. Did you forget? I called you last night, i am going on a date with jace!" What a brat. By the sudden last sentence it almost looks like Angeles got weaker. Aw poor Angeles.

" But tomorrow's  tuesday and i only need it for one day! You can have it all weekend for all i care."

" No sis. Leave me alone!" And with that the cranky lady scrammed.

Did she  just call Angeles, sis?

" Whats that about?" Angeles is looking down. " Hey shes a brat don't listen to her.." i try to calm her but it looks like i made it worse, great job Ada.

" Thats my twin..." i wasn't  expecting that, i mean she just said sis and they look the same age but they look nothing alike!

" Oh...wow?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

" We were born by the same mother and the same day and birthday but diffrent fathers." She swallows. " My mom had an affair."

" Ok. That makes more sense because you look nothing alike."

" Haha i know. Her actual dad is the affair and has the all the money and i have the poor side..."

" That explains the outfit." I laugh. "But why do you guys have only one car?" She fidgets with her fingers.

" My mom and dad weren't able to  afford me a car so they just made a deal with my sister." I nod embracing it all in my clustered mind.

" So is her name Los or do you just call her that?"

" Thats her real name." She half smiles. " My moms is super cheesy so of course she named the first Los and the second Angeles. We were both born in Los Angeles." I smile by the irony.