Chapter 1- where do i belong???

Kassies p.o.v

Some people will look at me and be like "why are you still alive?" I try to ignore them but sometimes it get hard and I don't know what to do. I live in an apartment all by myself. I used to live with my mom and dad but as soon as they found out that I was bi, they kicked me out. I don't have friends and when I go to school my so called "friends" will be there and pick on me just like every one else dose.

It was a day at school like any other day, but something different happened today. It was the first time in almost 20 years that we got five new students. All I know is that they are going to be in my homeroom.

When I got there I went to my seat in the back of the class.... I sit there all alone. When the bell was about to ring the door opened. And in walled five of the most incredible hot guys.

My teacher then said" class we have five new students. Their names are Beau Brooks, Luke Brooks, Jai Brooks, James Y., and Daniel S." He then said to the boys " you boys may sit any where there's and open set for you" and then he sat down at his desk.

I watched as they walked over to me. Then one of them sat either side of me and then the others beside them. They looked at me weird. I then said "may I help you?" Then Beau said " May I see your timeline please?" then I based it to him. Turns out me and his friends have all if the same classes together.

We where walking to first period when the baddest person I my school walked over to us. They looked at the boys behind me following me to first period. His name was Jimmy. Jimmy then said " why are u guys hanging out with this disgusting person? And not with me and my friends?" they stared at him then at me and James said " because we don't hangout with people that treat people with no respect." I stared at him shocked so did Jim.

After awhile we left a very shocked Jim behind. when we got to first period which was science. ugh I hate this sudject. I took me set again in the back of the class. Beau sat next to me just like I homeroom. he asked me a question that did not want to be asked. he said " why did that kid call u disgusting? I mean your so nice why would any one want to be mean to you?" I then said " they are mean to me because..... of my seuality." he said " what are you gay, bi??""I'm bi." He looked unfazed. All he did was shack his head. maybe h was going to do what other people do to me everyday. It was going to be a long day.

It was now lunch. I went to my table that I used to sit at with my friends. when I sat down so did five other people. I stared at them. They introduced them."Im James.""Im Daniel.""Im Luke.""Im Jai,""Im Beau." then I introduced myself. "Im Kassie." after that we got to know a lot about eachother. I found out that they live next door to me now and that they were going to bing me home this afternoon.