Chapter 4- What happens know

Recap

"Me and the boys are....Vampires."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Kassie's P.O.V

How do i recate to that...wait how would anyone recate to that? I looked up at the person i love and smiled. I then said " i dont care as long as i get to be with you i dont really care." He then bended down and brushed agents my lips and then planted his on top of mine. Our lips moved in sync. Then we pulled apart and just stared at him with love in my eyes and he had the same look in his eyes about me.

I asked him this " What is sopposed to happen now. Mean between us?""Well i was going to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend? But you don't have to be my girlfriend if you dont want to.""Of course i want to be your girlfriend, why wonted i want to be your girlfriend?""Kassie im a vampire there are things i could do to you to hurt you instead of love you like i want to. But things happen unexpected i dont want to hurt you like evryone thinks i will to you. I love you ok but i could hurt you as well and i cant do that to you.""Hey look at me as long as im with you and i make sure to not be around when you look like ou have to feast then i wont and as long as i love you back you wont hurt me ok?""ok."

After that we went to bed and i know in the morning im goin gto wake up next to th eperson i love but he will have to go sooner orr later to hunt and i would reather it be sooner raether then later. When i fell into a deep sleep i felt him place a kiss on the top of my head and pull me farther into him as i slept in his embrace that night.