8. Too Late To Apologize

If You Havent Noticed The Story Is Spaced Out !!! Its Not Like Days Apart, Each Chapter Is Like A Couple Of Months After The Last, So Dont Try To Tell Me Its Going Too Fast.

Jaiya Lenee Sherman

Two Weeks, Two Whole Weeks. Thats How Long Its Been Since I've Spoken To Anyone, Besides Jayden. Honestly, I Want To Be Left Alone. I Feel Bad, Because I Know My Sister Needs Me, But Then Again Im Always Running To Someones Rescue, Maybe I Need Them To Run To Mine For A Change.

Knowing That Everyone Has A Key To My House, Ive Been Cooped Up In A Hotel Room For The Past Couple Of Days, Its Getting So Comfortable, I Never Want To Come Out.

I've Been Thinking Hard About Myself Lately, Because The Things That Left Quavo's Mouth, Hit Me Hard And Cold, Just How He Wanted.

Then Him Basically Telling Me He Loved Me, Was Weighing Heavy On My Shoulders. I Wanted To Tell Him How I Felt, Jump On Him And Wrap My Arms Around Him All While Kissing His Soft Lips That I Fell In Love With From The First Feel, But I Also Knew That Wasn't A Moment For That.

The Regular Iphone Ringtone Started To Go Off On My Iphone 8+ Causing Me To Sigh As I Pressed The Button On The Side To Silence It. Surprisingly, It Was Quavo Calling Again For The Mmteenth Time Today. I Guess He'd Heard From The Girls That I Just Somewhat Disappeared From The Surface Of Earth And Rolled Into A Bottle Closing The Lid Tighty.

It's Something I Used To Do A Lot, But When I Met Jayden, He Took Me Out Of The Habit Because Though I Knew Jaida And Jasmine Cared, That Was All. He Showed Me That Someone Other Than Them Actually Loved Me. Or At Least I Felt That Way At The Time. I Can't Really Say He Loves Me Now, Because If He Did He Wouldnt Have Broken My Heart And Cheated, Leaving Me To Try To Mend, Which In The Process Made Me So Vulnerable To Another Human For Them To Be Able To Come And Do The Same.

Honestly, I Wish I Never Met Quay. Though I Had This Huge, Awful Crush On Him, It Was All That It Was, A Simple 'Celebrity' Crush. It Feels Surreal That I Actually Know Him, He Actually Told Me He Loves Me.

I Feel Like Things Would Be Different If I Wouldnt Have Met Him. I Most Likely Wouldnt Have Found Out About Jayden Cheating, So My Heart Would Be Whole And I Would Still Be Happy. My Father Would've Stayed Away From The Needle, Because Without Quay To Take Up My Time, I Wouldve Been There With Him. My Sister Wouldnt Have Attempted Suicide, Because She Would've Came To Me, Or At Least Went To Jasmine.

But Maybe Im Overthinking. Maybe Im Taking All Of My Pain And Frustration Out And Throwing It On Him. I Know Im The One To Blame For Everything, But It Feels So Right To Throw It All On Someone Else. And That Specific Someone Else Is Quavious.

It Feels Right To Throw It On Him Because He Can Handle It, He Can Handle The Downtalk And The Pressure. He's Strong And Doesn't Let Small Situations As Such Bother Him. He'll Take The Hate And Criticism With His Head Held High And A Smile On His Face.

Me On The Other Hand, Its Different With Me . I Care A Little Too Much About What Others Say, Im Not As Strong As Him And I Definitely Cant Take And/Or Hold Pressure.

I Sighed Once Again As My Phone Dinged, Letting Me Know I Was Getting A Text. Picking It Up, I Unlocked It With My Finger Print.

Going To The Messages, I Turned My Read Receipts Off Before Reading The Message.

Quavo 🙄💔: See What I Be Sayin? You Make Everything About You Jaiya! You Selfish Asf. Hmu When You Climb Out Of Whatever Universe Thats All About Jaiya, Because The Real One Isn't! You Act Like A Lil Ass Child ✌🏽.