8

Four year old Jimin was sitting by himself, wooden blocks surrounded him. The other kids didn't play with him. They never did. They called him things.

Wimp.

Sissy.

Girl.

Weirdo.

Freak.

He wasn't exactly the strongest in the class and he did love cuddles, but he didn't understand why the others didn't like him. He was stacking blocks, smiling and humming whatever came to mind when the teacher walked over to him and crouched down.

"Jimin, your mommys here." The boys eyes lit up and he smiled at the teacher. She pointed behind him at the doorway and he turned to see the woman he called mommy, standing in the entrance.

"Mommy!" The young boy got up and ran to his mother, wrapping his arms aroun her leg. The teacher giggled and waved goodbye to both of them. His mother walked out with him on her leg.

**Jimin**

Taehyung grabbed the back of my head and leaned forward. I slightly leaned back, eyes widening a bit. His eyes had closed and our lips connected. I closed my eyes and leaned forward slightly. God, I have no idea what I'm doing or how to kiss. I felt his tongue slide against my lower lip. I kept my lips together, I'll admit to reading fanfics so at least I knew what that meant. He growled slightly and I felt his hand slide up my thigh and around to my ass, squeezing slightly. I gasped and he shoved his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss. One of my hands had found its way to his chest, the other on his shoulder. I felt both his hands on my waist. We pulled apart for air.

He had a light pink blush across his face meanwhile I could feel how hot my face was, "Taehyung, I-" He hugged me tightly, cutting me off. My arms were pinned against both our chests.

"We don't have to continue if you don't want to." I smiled slightly. Not what I was gonna say but I guess not continuing is a good idea. I'm not exactly comfortable with people seeing my body just yet, hell I'm not comfortable seeing my own body. He stopped hugging me, wrapping his arms around my frail waist he slid me off the counter carefully.

I woke up on the couch, alone. I wasn't exactly sure if Taehyung had stayed the night and left early or not. I know I didn't put a blanket on myself though. A few seconds later a phone went off. I looked at the table and noticed that there were two phones. I picked up the one that was blaring and turned the alarm off. I sat up, placing the phone back down. I heard a door open and I leaned back. I noticed the bathroom door had opened and Taehyung stepped out, fully clothed. He was walking down the hallway, drying his hair and noticed me. He smiled and leaned next to me, the towel now around his neck, "You should take a shower. Schools gonna start in 2 hours."

"That's an hour I can wait though." He pecked my nose and smiled. I smiled back and sat up. Why not I didn't have anything to do anyways. I got up and walked down the hall to my room, Taehyung sitting on the couch playing on his phone. I pulled out some clothes from my dresser and made my way to the bathroom. I walked in and set down my clothes. I turned on the shower and waited for the water to become warm before undressing, getting in the shower once finished.

Once I was done I got out and dried off, getting dressed and blow drying my hair. When I grabbed my shirt I noticed it was short sleeved. I didn't see a small jacket with it though, not even one hanging on the door. Taehyungs never seen my arms. I had a mini anxiety attack and managed to calm myself down. I opened the door, turning the light off, and crossed my arms. I debated whether to go sit down with Taehyung or go to my room and get a light coat. I was about to turn and go to my room but I halted upon hearing his voice.

"Jimin! Come here! We can hang out until we need to leave for school." I reluctantly turned on my heel, and started walking to the couch. I snatched a blanket that was hanging over the edge and wrapped myself up in it to hide my arms. I sat next to Taehyung and cuddled up into his side.

We eventually left for school. I grabbed my denim jacket which was now full of patches and pins I had bought recently. We walked out, Taehyung closing the door behind us and I locked it. We walked to school, his arm around me most the way. He took it off once we we're on school grounds.

(A/N: Oof- I don't like doing author notes in chapter and I try not to buuuuut-- First off, sorry for the short chapter I kinda ran out of ideas to put in it, also, updates may be slower than they already are. I'm currently trying to teach myself German and Korean (Getting help with the korean) so that's taking up half my time along with dance plus we have to give a speech in my composition class :p So sorry about that! However, for you Namjin shippers I have a thing. I'm also planning on doing a got7 book in the future but idk what ship. Either Markson or YugBam cuz y not.)