Bad end.

~2 years later~

Jimin POV

School was over. I was walking home by myself. Taehyung had the flu and the others had club activities. I wasn't wearing my coat and had on short sleeves. I still cut and continued to starve myself. Taehyung had tried to convince me to stop cutting and to eat more. I fooled him for a few months, telling him I was getting better. I felt terrible for lying. Things were just getting worse. The others kept making excuse to not be with me and there's a rumor that Taehyung is sleeping with Namjoons girlfriend. They hated each other for a while but they did make up at least. The other kids at school had figured out my disorders and teased me but that's normal. Doesn't matter though since we graduated.

My birthday was soon, but no one really cared or knew.

They all have seen my cuts and some students had walked in while I'm purging. I was walking to the bridge by now. I threw my book bag over the ledge since I didn't need it anymore. I climbed up onto the ledge, holding onto the metal as I stood. I looked down at the water below. I closed my eyes and sighed. I looked around, not seeing anyone. I let my foot dangle over the ledge.

"Jimin! Get down from there!" I turned back to see Taehyung. My eyes widened.

"You lied to me? You said you were sick.." He ran across the street to me. He looked up with pure worry in his eyes. Oh yeah, with Taehyungs help I could look into others eyes now. 

"Don't worry about why I lied. Get down." He tried to reach for my hand but I moved it away so he couldn't grab it.  I looked down at him, tears falling, "Jimin please. Give me your hand." He tried again but I pushed him with my foot.

"Don't touch me." Taehyung looked surprised at my words, "I know it's an act. I know you don't love me. I know the truth. You did cheat. I let it slide because I loved you. I let it slide because I didn't want to loose you. I let you see every inch of me that I can't even look at myself. I know you're just as disgusted with me as I am myself. You hate me. My scars, my anorexia, my everything. You toyed with my love. You played with my heart. You just wanted me to fuck and to play with. I've had enough Taehyung."

"Is that what you think Jimin? Is that what you really think? Jimin I love you with my every being. I would trade places with you right now if it meant you were happy. If me never meeting you somehow made you become happy and you had found a will to live without knowing who I was that I wouldn't have talked to you. If I didn't love you I- Jimin stop. Jimin please turn around. Jimin what're you..?" I had turned around while he was speaking, letting my foot dangle.

"Goodbye Taehyung. Just know I loved you with everything and that you can stop spitting lies." I turned back to look at him. He went to grab me but I had let myself fall. The wind felt so nice. Everything was so calming. The wind rushing past had drowned out Taehyung screaming.

~Taehyung POV~

He started to lean forward and off the ledge. My eyes widened and I rushed to grab him but was to late. Once my hand closed he was already out of reach, "NO! SHIT SHIT SHIT! NO! THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING DREAM!" I sat down on the concrete, sobbing. "This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't fucking real!" I screamed and screamed. I couldn't save him. The only one I loved. The one who stole my god damn heart. I couldn't fucking save him. This wasn't fair. This isn't fair. I should be the one dead. Not Jimin. Not Park fucking Jimin. He isn't dead. This is just a bad dream. "Wake up! Wake up, wake up already dammit!" I let my screams out loud. I dug the heels of my palm into my eyes. "Shit! Jimin please come back. Please come back. I need you. Jimin please.." The last part came out as a choked sob. My body shook, breathless sobs. I felt a hand on my shoulder and shook my head not wanting to look at anyone.

"Taehyung calm down. Taehyung calm. Deep breaths." Yoongis voice. I shook my head more, "Taehyung what happened? Where's Jimin?"

"He's fucking dead! Jimin is gone and it's my fucking fault!" He never removed his hand but instead pulled me into a hug, lightly rocking me.

(A/N I'm sorry. I'm evil. I know. Anyways. That's the bad ending. I decided to add some Taegi cause why not.)