Chapter 2: Cutting Deeper

I sneak around and meet him daily,
He once led me with him to see the humans. 
The first place we went is called a supermarket, Funny place to go. Then we went to the park where lot of children play and then stroll to places to another. Most people can't see us  but there is a very limited people who do and most of them are kids and babies.

"Humans are weak and simple." I uttered while we keep on strolling but that is really a memorized rule.

"Never interact with humans whether they see you or don't.. My Father know about them and He loves them so much." I continue speaking

"Humans do things.. Some are good, some are bad and some seems good but is bad." He said sarcastically like he was just riding with me when I just monologue here.

"But I don't really care whatever they do" he added apathetically evil.

I feel like he lied to me on that part.

"Oh!" he said like he remember something.

He drag me away and brought me to a church. 

"This is a church, right? but what's with the humans? Why does they gather? Are they praying, we do that everyday and we sing to Father but.. " I was abrupted.

He hushed while he was still watching. He were watching keenly with a gentle smile in his face.

"It was what humans do.. " he muttered.

"Humans were born they are not just created, they are weak,  they grow up and grow old but when they reached their midlife, they find someone to be with them in the other half of their lifetime." He said.

"So... " i speak.

"Human life is short but there is something fancy about them." He said. "I pick a herd sprite to be with me all eternity as bestbud? So you need to fulfill your promise to me. " He said lightly.

Slowly, i get his point.
So am I his wife? Definitely nope. He said bestbud, so he meant bestfriends but why doesn't he pick someone to be his bestfriends rather than me who doesn't even know him that well.

"So why are you interested in their way of leaving as you said, you don't care" I'm right he lied before.

He doesn't answer.

"Then, why me?" I asked him. "You might have met someone else or you may have other friends whom you know better and who know more about you rather than me? " i said.

He hushed me down. "Too many questions.. Hush now.. Please. Calm down. " He said.

The wedding bells rang again to signal that the couple were leaving. I started to be curious about him.

"Zach, this bothers me but... Where did you came from? How were you made? How were you born?" I asked him.

He smiled.
"I came out of the water of ice and saw the moon. The moon told me who I am. Then I discovered something after years.. That I was a human before. "
He said.

"Really?" Like I was just surprised. He always teasing me and playing games and stuffs. I wonder if he was telling the truth.

I repeat the same word again.

He didn't answer me back, so it was true?
That was very unusual.

"Zach" i call his name while he was still watching the event.

"Do you still wanna be human?" I asked him.

He stare at me and his face was still unreadable like the answer is in process. Then,