21

Colbi's POV
We have been driving for a while and I still have no idea what this so called adventure is going to be.

I just know that he doesn't look like we are close to our destination quite yet.

We had held off on this big adventure for a little while so it is almost Valentine's Day.

I have been thinking hard about what to get him and I decided on a few things, all of which I have already gotten, well accept for the chocolates.

Anyways I got him this cute little Llama stuffed animal I saw at Target the other day.. it was an impulse buy but it was so cute and irresistible, I couldn't help myself!

I also got him a gift card for Chipotle and a gift card for Starbucks.  And then I got him a pair of fuzzy socks so that we can both wear fuzzy socks on Valentine's Day and match.  And then I got him a framed picture of me so that when I am not with him he can look at me on his night stand.  And then in the next few days I'll be getting him a big box of chocolates and more candies and stuff.  I know it's just little things but I know he will like them still.

"Babe" I said sighing

"Yes beautiful?" He asked glancing over at me and rubbing his thumb against my thigh softly since his hand was already resting there.

"Where are we going ????" I whined

"Cliff diving." He said and I look over at him.

"Real shit?!" I asked getting excited .

He laughs and nods

"Real shit baby." He said and I smile and sit up a little more perky than before

"Why is it taking so long to get to a cliff?? There are cliffs everywhere!" I exclaimed

"Not all cliffs have water beneath them" He said chuckling

"Well. That's the fun part isn't it." I joked and he rolls his eyes shaking his head at me as a small smile played on his lips.

"I still wanted it to be safe I'm not going to kill my future wife." He said

"Oh future wife you say?" I asked smirking over at him.

"Ooo yeeeeee." He said smirking and glancing over at me.

"I'm down. When we getting hitched?" I joked and he smiles.

"Whenever I can give you an official proposal obviously I am not marrying you with a half ass proposal like that dumb shit." He said chuckling and pulling over to this cute little place selling clothes on the side of the road outside of a small farmers market type of thing

"Come on lets have a look." He said shrugging and I giggled and get out of the car

My eyes land on a cute green romper and I look at it for a minute.

"Oh that's cute." I say as I inspect it.
"Want it?" He asked and I chuckled

"No I didn't bring money. Can we get something to drink?" I asked

"Yeah but let's get it. I will pay." He said taking it off the rack and going over and paying for it.

He comes back and drags me inside the little market and we grab some waters and a big bag of Chex mix before laying for that and going back to the car.

We finish the little bit left of the drive and pull up onto the cliff we are supposedly "jumping off of"

We get out and I look over at him
"Ugh JC I don't even have a swimsuit! You should have told me what we were doing" I whined and he holds up his pointer finger, as if to say one moment and opens the back door and digs around a bag and pulls out one of my bikinis.

I snatch it from him.

"Of course you chose the skimpy one." I said and he chuckles

"You gave me no other choice to chose it when you bought it." He says and I climb back into the car and change into it.

He pulls off his shirt and we make our way to the edge of the cliff.

Looking down you can see a few other people in the water but there was quite a big drop before the water.

There were a few people up along the edges and some swinging from tire swings and such that were lined along on some trees.

"We just gonna jump?" He asked and I nod

"Together??" I asked and he shrugs

"Sure" He said and my stomach churns slightly, me getting a little nervous from the huge drop.

"1"
"2"
"3"
We both run forwards and I jump but I notice he didn't

"MOTHERFUCKER" I yelled and then hit the water.

I stay under for a while to try to scare him and I feel him flailing around after he landed and then him grab my arm and yank me up.

I start laughing and he groans

"I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" He exclaimed

"Don't you think you would have died if I had died?" I asked laughing still

"Well. I wasn't really worried about that until now but you scared the shit out of me asshole!" He exclaims chuckling a little

"Awhhhhh you were gonna die trying to save meeeeeeeee" I teased poking his cheeks

"Well obviously I had to be a hero" he said winking and I laughed and pushed his face away.

He leans back in and pecks my lips but then pushes me under the water