Getting heated.

{Feb 5, 5:57pm}
⚠️❗️HUGE SMUT WARNING❗️⚠️
Jenna's pov:
-
Julien pulled away for a moment. Sloppily Turing off the camera. "Are the dogs in here." He said in a low voice. "No.." I muttered. He looked back over at me. Pushing me onto our bed.

"Julien.." I moaned jokingly. I laughed a little thinking he was pranking me or something. But I could tell that he definitely wasn't pleased with me for it. I've never seen this side of my otter before.

I continued to playfully tease him. He slid one hand up my shirt while holding my head with the other. "Ottorrr" I called in a baby voice. I bit my lip gently playing with him. Just waiting for him to react.

The candle light reflected on his blue eyes as his gaze turned toward me. I was intrigued by his power and control over my body. "If you don't want me to go any further I suggest you tell me know." I put my index finger to his lips. I was Feeling just about as horny as him I bet. "But I want you. daddy." I whimpered as I toyed this the rim of his shirt.

I felt his hips grind against my core softly. Julien grabbed my hand. "Do not touch me unless you're asked to." I bit the inside of my cheek as Julien started to kiss up and down my jawline. Sucking and biting at my tender neck.

I let out a slight moan teasing him to the best of my ability. I ran my hands up his back by accident. He stopped right away. Sitting up from his current position. "What did I say? This is your last warning." He said before Revealing my tense chest.

I pushed my curled blue hair out of the way as Julien began massaging my breast. "mmm.." I moaned. desperately wanting him to pay attention to my very obvious nipples.

He bit his lip softly taping the top of each sensitive bud. I felt myself begging to get wetter then I already was. the warm juices left a trail down my ass.

He took one nipple into his mouth while massaging the other. He lightly nibbled on the bud of nerves forcing me to let out a real moan this time. "mmm fuck me daddy juliee..." I moaned.

I knew I had crossed a line at that point. I opened my eyes as my face flushed with blood. He pulled his face away from my chest. "Someone's horny." He said in a low sexy voice.

I really wanted him to continue what he was doing to my titts. I guess Ill just have to wait. I sighed lightly. " I can be naughty if I want to be babe. And right now, I wanna be." I said. Trying to sound as serious as possible.

Julien put his hand inside the brim of my shorts. I shook as his hand lightly touched the sensitive flesh Of my lower torso. I ran my fingers through my hair holding back a moan.

His hand was slowly moving down my waist. I felt him cup my wet sex through my panties with his hand. I arched my back. Groaning in pleaser as he moved it back and forth. The tip of his finger just lightly stroking my clit. His hand gently slipped out of my shorts holding the  brim again.

He pulled them down as slowly as possible. I could tell he was trying to tease me as much as I was him. I was wearing red lace underwear, which probably wasn't a very good plan, considering it made the huge wet spot over my sex stand out even more then it already was.

Julien spread my legs. Licking his lips as he looked down at me. He pulled his shirt off quickly. At the same time beginning to pull off his belt.