You're cute.

{Feb 5th 10:56am}
Juliens pov:
-
Jenna walks into the kitchen with her hair in a cute messy side bun.
"Hi ott" I say. Impersonating Jenna's baby voice. She walks over to me swiftly and hugs my arm
"good morning otter."
She replied laughing quietly at my attempt to recreate her unique yet perfect voice. I look up and kiss her cheek. She lets go of my arm, smiling as she walks over to the cabinet to get kermets medicine.
Julien)"It's Wednesday ott, got any ideas for a video?"
Jenna) "yeah kinda, I was thinking, since its called sexual Wednesday maybe we could do a video on our opinions of sex. I don't know I-"
-
I cut her off laughing. "I mean why not, like you said it's called sexual Wednesday for a reason right?" I say smirking at her creepily. She turns her glare toward me which turns into an angry stare.
"Julien oh my god. You're so fucking nasty!" She explained walking over to me. hitting me in the chest playfully.
She kisses my lips gently, then walking back to the cabinet.
-
{TIME SKIP TO 5:38 PM}
Jenna's pov:
-
The video topic for my main channel video today is our opinions on sex. I've never made a video on the topic before. I've only referenced it. Hence the name "Sexual Wednesday" I went up stairs grabbing a few candles and walked into our bed room. I want to set the mood for this video. I lit the candles and turned off the lights. "Oh shit I almost forgot." I ran into the bathroom pulling out my makeup bag. "Julie can you set up the camera for me please" I yelled from upstairs. "Sure babe." I heard him bringing the equipment up the stairs. "Wow ott this is quite the set up you've got." He said grinning him teeth. "Stop being nAsty oh my god julienn" I put down my makeup brush looking up into the mirror. I slightly curl my hair. Messing it up a little. "Ok I'm ready. I googled something's but I think I just wanna wing it." I sat down on the edge of our bed waiting for Julien. I decided to wear one of my gogo dancing tops that I haven't worn since I lived in Boston. Julien glances at me passionately for a moment but I think nothing of it. "Well, hi friends. Before you think anything nasty, no this is not a sex tape. You're fucking gross." I continue with a few mindless jokes before we start actually talking about the planned topic. Throughout filming I felt like Julien wasn't acting like Himself. Nearing the end of the video I paused for a moment. "Ott are you ok? You seem to not be acting like yoursel-" I was cut off as he gently grabbed my face. Pulling me into a passionate kiss.
——-
Well here's this thing. Idk. IF JENNA OR JULIEN IS READING THIS PLEASE READ THE DISCRIPTION! thanks ily guys :))