PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE:

She's in front of me. Finally, I met the GIRL He was talking about. I smiled. He's right! She's beautiful. No! She's PERFECT!

"ANGELA!" an old woman called her.

Hmm. Angela... Her name suits her perfectly because she's like an angel who fell from heaven. I can't blame him of falling so deeply In love with her. She has something special that no words can define what it is, something special that can capture every man's heart, including MINE....

"Sir? Nakapili na po ba kayo sa menu namin?" She asked and smiled at me.

My heart starts to beat so fast....

"Ha? Not yet! I-i'm sorry!" I answered. Her face really amazed me. I've never seen a girl as beautiful as her. Gosh! And her voice...so calm, soft, and smooth. She has an angelic voice too! They say Nobody is Perfect. Is she Nobody? I can't believe God let this angel live on earth but i thank him for doing that.

"Ganun po ba. Tawagin nyo na lang po ako kapag nakapili na kayo" she said.

"Okay" then i nodded.

She smiled again and started to walk away from me but my eyes are still following her. Then i noticed, did she cut her hair? I thought it was long. And her smile, it's different from how he described it. He said that when she smiles, you can feel the happiness inside her but when she smiled at me, PAIN, thats what i felt. Damn! I feel guilty for what he has done to her, she really got hurt and still hurting. How come he let go of her? I thought he really loved her. Oh, he did! But his love was not enough! Tss. That coward guy!

She doesn't deserve to be in this kind of situation. She doesn't deserve to feel this kind of pain. She's the victim here NOT him!

And now, i realized my purpose of living. It is to help this angel on earth to fly again. I will be her wings. I will erase all the pain on her heart. I will take back the smile on her face, the smile that she wore before. But this time he will never be the reason of that smile. It will be ME! I will protect her. I will give her the love that she truly deserves. I will do the things that he did not do for her. I will protect her......

I PROMISE!