8

[—mine]

Jungkook has had a pretty rough time sleeping these past three weeks. Hardly had he known his soulmate, yet the feeling of lingering pain inside his chest only got stronger every night that passed by. This night, wasn't any different. It was way past 1am and Jungkook had been so diligently trying to draw Yoongi. He wasn't sure why he hadn't given up yet, all he knew was that he needed to see the face he'd learnt to cherish over the past month. Ugh. Something wasn't right. Maybe his nose was different? He erased some of the soft lines around the nose area and tried to draw smaller nostrils. Nope. That's not it. Maybe the lips? Yes, it's the lips. He erased the mouth quickly, biting his own lip in anticipation. Hm. He tried to remember how his soulmate's lips looked. They had a slight rosy colour and although they were rather small, they seemed really alluring in Jungkook's eyes. He needed to wear some chapstick though, they were dry. Jungkook chuckled at the image of the man's lips, his chest tightening. He yawned and looked at the clock. 1:56am. It was considerably late, so he decided to test his luck sleeping. He left the small light next to his bed open, looking outside the small window one last time, before laying down. Jungkook loved winter. He adored how snowflakes would cover everything and make it look like huge clouds. He lifted the covers of his bed, heat emitting from under them. He lied down and slightly rubbed his legs together. He was almost sure he would be able to sleep tonight when suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. Huh? He got up and without putting much thought to it, he swung the door open. His eyes widened at the sight of him. A mercilessly beaten up Yoongi. Blood dripping down his nose, while bruises covered almost all of his face. He noticed how the man was painfully cradling his ribs while panting. "Can I come in?" his voice faint and low full of pain. Jungkook panicked. His hands were trembling. Oh shit what am I going to do?! He quickly nodded and motioned the man to come in, waiting for him to do so. Once Yoongi was safely inside, Jungkook closed the door after having looked around first for any sign of the man who had so violently beaten up his soulmate and had seen nothing. He quickly ran to his bed throwing the covers down. "A-Are you okay what h-ha-" he decided not to question anything else besides whether Yoongi was okay or not. This wasn't a time for such questions, questions could wait. All that mattered to Jungkook now was that the man besides him was safe. He walked closer to him moving his one arm behind the man's back while his other one was carefully placed on his stomach to make sure he could walk towards Jungkook's bed without falling. Yoongi shifted most of his weight on the boy who was trying so hard to help him. After Jungkook made sure the man was sitting on his bed and wasn't uncomfortable, he moved to the bathroom. He got a clean towel and a basin, which he filled with hot water. He turned the bathroom lights off and walked back into the room again. Everything was so silent, the only thing that could he heard being the man's groans and heavy panting. "Where does it hurt?" jungkook asked as gently as he could, his voice low, trying his best not to startle the man, as he carefully cleaned the blood under his nostrils. Yoongi closed his eyes slightly, while pointing at his ribs, unable to talk. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, looking at where the man had pointed. Okay. Don't panic. He tried to calm himself. "U-Um.. I uh.. I'm going to clean you up a bit and then we can see what's up with your ribs okay?" Jungkook felt his heart melt. Since when did he start talking like this? He'd never taken care of anyone else, especially this way. After having cleaned up Yoongi's face as much as he could, his fingers trailed at the bottom of his shirt. Jungkook hoped his soulmate wasn't able to hear his heartbeat, because he would honestly freak out. "I need to take this off Yoongi.." he said as the man slowly opened his eyes, nodding.