4

[—celadonflowers ]

Yoongi couldn't get out fast enough, the crowd seemed never ending but he caught a glimpse of a vaguely familiar hoodie which he barely registered as what the brunette was wearing. Why was his supposed soulmate running away from him? Shouldn't it be the opposite? What if this was their only chance? Yoongi pushed his weight against the doors and bursted out into the cold night air he didn't even stop for a second, as soon as he saw a glimpse of a retreating figure he started running again, "Hey you! Wait one second!" He shouted, but nonetheless he managed to catch up rather quickly considering the male hadn't gotten far. He grasped the back of the male's jumper and tugged him back, almost causing him to collide into his chest at full force. When Yoongi forced the male to turn around he could see they shared the same expression, wide eyed and frantic but the other seemed more so scared. He couldn't blame him. Yoongi reached down and tugged up his sleeve, sure enough there was a small tattoo design on the inside of his wrist that sure as hell wasn't there before. He then looked over at the boy, "Roll up your sleeve." He demanded.

[—mine]

Jungkook stared at the man in shock, his breath caught up in his throat. He swallowed loudly, scanning the person who had so easily ended all his efforts to escape. He couldn't move, frozen like a statue, his mind was telling him to do as his supposed soulmate had ordered him, but his body clearly wasn't cooperating. The man's fingers, long and bruised due to the cold wind suddenly attacking them, managed to find their way under Jungkook's sleeve. He slowly pulled it up. Heart beating faster than ever, both men raised their heads only to look at each other. "W-What if.." before Jungkook could finish his sentence he felt the man's grip tighten on his wrist. He decided now wasn't a good time to question what could be further explained later. The mint-haired man, slowly turned Jungkook's arm, eyes never leaving his wrist. A lump in Jungkook's throat, he hesitantly stared at his wrist. Oleander. Then at the man's wrist. Oleander.