Alice p.o.v

15 years later///
Hello my name is alice and I'm an omega with my two siblings. My parants died in a car crash said my step dad felix to me so i only live with my lil sis and big bro. My bro is 16 and my lil sis is 16 and im 16,just 5 min and i would be the oldest but no it won't change anyways...So this is my family i have a bro,sis and my step Dads ik they are gay but... ugh it doesn't matter( lol)
They adopted us so we won't live alone. But they left us last year in the pack named rosewood pack cause we will meet our mates next month and get our wolfs ohh im soo excited. I live with my siblings in the dungeon we only have two couches my bro sleeps on the floor while me and my sis are sleeping on the couch. My life sucks without mom and dad. Anyways to the story

Alice p.o.v

Today I'm making breakfast with my bro my sisterbis in charge cleaning and if we don't clean or make breakfast we will get bullied the reason we are omegas is that we don't have wolves we should actually get them last week but we didn't. Strange. Anyways I finished breakfast and run upstairs but it was to late miss. Cake face was here with her minions ugh i said in my mind. I rolled my eyes and was trying to get to my room still her minions are blocking the way then she yelled why are you rolling ur eyes at me?! I didn't reply. So she called the alpha jake wood( i don't know any last names so i took wood k?)he had a smirk on his face when he saw me. He walked up to me and kicked me when they finished i walked with full health back to my room when i looked into the broken bodysized mirror i saw that i had bruises on my sholder and my ribs i broke down 5 min later i could feel a hand on my shoulder i knew it was my brother( alec) so i hugged him fast that he could fall on the ground. he told me that he found his mate but then started to cry.

I asked him what wrong was... he told me that miss cake face aka sarah was the one that rejected her. Angel(lil sis came in to see us crying i told her everything
I was angry but then me and angrl smelled somthing like rose with pine cone? Idk my bro told me that it was my mate so me angel were folthe smell  suddenly i looked up to see pair of two eyes angel to then i heardwhat i never wanted to hear the same with angel.
I, the soon to be alpha jake wood rejects the pathetic ugly alice snow.

Now it was angels turn
I, the soon to be beta rejects the un- sexy gurl named angel they started to laugh and we started to cry we ran upstairs. My bro was in shock we told him what happened and then we planed to escape.

Angels p.o.v

I wrote a letter

Dear pack we couldn't take it anymore goodbye we will not forgive you, you will not see us unless we get revenge to our ex- mates. Good bye forever...

Then we jumped out of the window and started running and running till we couldn't take it anymore. Suddenly i heard bone cracking from my sis and bro the told me that i was about to shift in 2 min so-

2 min later////

I couldn't finish my sentence my bones were cracking like crazy. Then it stopped we looked at a lake to find myself black my sus blue and my bro white we were the legendary WOLVES!!
Aahhhh! We screamed together even my bro wich is funny

Alice p.o.v
We were the legendary wolves i couldn't believe it!!  I heard a voice it wAs my wolf. She said hey alice my name is crystal you have to shift back.
But how ?i asked.just Imagine urself as a human with clothes. Why woth clothes cause u all are the three legendary wolves. I shifted into my human form. The same woth my siblings i felt cold then i turned invisible then teleported away just a meter the same with my siblings suddenly i felt a BANG! On my head i felt dizzy and fell to the ground.

To be continued...