You can still have friends even in weird places...

I'm using human names in this. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Feliciano"s PoV^

I woke to the sound of doors being open. I saw doctors coming over to my cage."

"Great",I thought."It's time for my "checkup",as they call it.\

One of the "whitecoats"opened his cage, grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cage. As I was standing,I looked to  my right and sees a another mutant boy come out his cage. The boy was about the same age as me,but his height made him look a bit young for his age. he had short black hair with bangs that kinda covered his chocolate brown eyes. He was called "Subject k-43", or that what it said from his tag on his arm. And he had black wings to match his hair.

The boy looked over at him and smiled. I never seen him smile before. I was just about to say hello, until a whitecoat pushed me forward and told him to walk forward.I did what I was told,  I and the other boy walked out of the storage room and followed the whitecoats.

A few minutes later, we entered a white room where they saw a maze.I saw the black haired shake in fear when he saw that. Whitecoats started strapping wires onto us, while one of them came over and talked to us. "Ok,you two." a male whitecoat started to say."This is your "checkup" for today."he held up a remote in his hand. He pointed a red button on the remote."See this button? If you don't do something right, you'll get a shock,got it?" I nodded ,in fear I was the one going to get shocked. I got up to entrance of the maze and got ready to run. A female whitecoat held a stopwatch in her hand."Ok,ready? go!",She said , clicking on the stopwatch.

^Kiku's pov^

I saw the brunette winged boy run ahead of me. I start running after him. I turned a right in the maze , hoping I'm going the right way. Soon after a 2 min,i began to slow down not wanting to lose my breath, but then I felt a surge of electricity , shocking me. I screamed in pain." Subject k-43. Keep running!", the whitecoats ordered me. I turned a left and kept running. Soon after, I saw the exit. When I got there, I fell to my knees, tired.I saw the brunette getting a needle into his arm. I saw him wince, but didn't say anything. He must be frightened, I sighed, aren't we all?  When he was done, he came over to me and holds out his hand. I take his hand, helping me up.

We had to go back to our cages. As we walked back to our cages, the brunette whispered to me " What's your name?". I wanted to tell him, but I told him to we get back to our cages. He nodded.We got back to our cages, which I noticed they were right next  to each other. A few minutes, the whitecoats left .We looked at each other, I said my name first." My name's Kiku,what's yours?""Feliciano, but you can call me Feli", he said with a smile. I nodded " Good to meet you". He nodded.

^Feliciano's POV^

Kiku. I like that .Short but unique. I asked him, " Are we friends now, Kiku?" " Hai. I guess we are,Feli," he replied. I smiled. "Good." I guess you can have friends in weird places...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 1st oneshot,done! 

Hope you like it @Ollie_kirkland !