Family sticks together.(Part1)

OK, I based this one shot on the first part of the first book of the maximum ride series.

(Human names used)

Ft: The Germanic family and the Nordics. Plus, Hungary

Germania and Scandinavia's names that I got from a Tumblr. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm rang for Gilbert to wake up. He reaches over and shuts it off. He sat up and stretches his gray wings.  His father ,Alaric , comes into the room with some tea.

"How you feeling, Gil?" He asked,handing the mug to Gilbert."How's the wing?" "Feels great,Vater, are the others awake yet?" Alaric chuckles. "Only your brother, uncle and I. The others are slowly getting up." Gilbert drinks the tea." So what are we going to do today?" He asked. "Well, Lilli and Tino both want to collect berries to make pies with, but Hal and I aren't so sure about that idea. " "Vater," Gilbert replied . "We haven't been outside for months, unless you and Uncle Hal have to go gather supplies. Don't you think we need to outside? You always say that if we don't practice our flying, our wings will give out on us."

Alaric laughed.  "I did say that,didn't I?  We only did that to protect you guys. The last time we let you all go outside, is when you broke your right wing trying to save Elizabeth from a squad of soldiers." "But...", he sighs. " You all have been training real hard these past few months, so I'll let it slide." 

A eavesdropping Lilli runs out of the hallway and hugs Burk. "Yay! Danke,Vati! Oops,sorry for eavesdropping."

Alaric smiles and hugs Lilli back. "You're welcome, Lilli. But don't eavesdrop again, please."

"Okay"

Gilbert gets up out of bed gets dressed with a black shirt and jeans. He also wore sneakers and his iron cross around his neck. He and the others walked to the kitchen . Ludwig was in a middle of a chess game with Berwald. Mathias was making pancakes with the help of Elizabeth and Rodriech. Lukas,was reading a book on Norse mythology. Vash was cleaning his gun. Tino was chatting with Hal and Emil. Mathias put the pancakes on a large plate and carried it to a large table with 13 chairs. "Breakfast's done!" he called out.

*After breakfast*

"Uncle Haldor?" Asked Lilli, finishing her juice. "Yes?" He looked over at her. "Can We Pick berries today? They're ripe now." Haldor thinks."I don't know, Lilli...." "C'mon little brother,"said Alaric. " They all been cramped inside the house for months now, so I think its best they get some fresh air once in a while. " Haldor looks around the table to see if the others agreed, they all nodded. "Alright, then." Hal said,standing up. "Let's get dressed and get ready to go."

*Outside*

"Lilli ,Tino, wait for us!" said Vash, who called out to the two running ahead of the group .

The family were outside in a mixed berry meadow, where all kinds of berries that Alaric had collected on his travels were there. Tino had made a crown of flowers and ran back to Berwald, who was sitting down in the grass. He placed the flower crown on top of his head.

"For you,love" Tino said happily. Berwald blushed, embarrassed. Mathias , Lukas, and Emil were having a chat with Haldor, Gilbert and Elizabeta were sword fighting with sticks they found, and Rodreich was practicing his flute with Alaric listening. 

Ludwig and Vash was following Lilli to help her pick some apples to make a pie for lunch. They saw her jumping up and down trying to reach an apple that was too high up. "Big brother Vash, can you give me a lift? " asked Lilli. "Of course I can" he said. Lilli got on Vash's shoulders to reach for the apple again. "Can you reach it now,Lilli, " asked Ludwig, arms folded. "No,I still can reach it." She said ,sadly. "Hold on."Ludwig,says." I got a idea." He told Vash to get on his shoulders , then Lilli can get onto Vash's shoulders. They did that exactly. Lilli was finally able to reach the apple. "I got it! I-" She said until she saw a gun pointing straight at her. She froze. 

"What's wrong,Lilli?" Ludwig asked. "We have to warn the others..." a scared Lilli whispered. Ludwig sets Vash and Lilli down. Vash puts his hand on his sister's shoulder. "Lillian" he said in a concerned tone. " What did you see? " 

"I-I sa-saw-" she stammered til her eyes went wide. "That!" She says, pointing right behind them.

They turned around and saw a group of erasers coming toward them. "Run! " said Vash, and the three of them ran back to the group.

Hal of sees them running and goes over towards them. "Kids, what's wrong?" he asked "What happened?" "Lillian saw soldiers and now they're after us!" Said Ludwig , trying to retain his breath. 

 "Kids,are you sure? Asked Alaric, heading into the conversation . "Yes!" Said Vash in a worried tone. "We wouldn't lie t-" a bullet shot out and whizzed past his face. After that,  more soldiers and erasers came out from hiding and surrounded the whole group.