- • Intro to Spectrum Sprinkles • -

—————— • What's inside? • ——————

The purpose of this poetry book is to work through a Crayola colour writing challenge.

For each of the 100 colours found on the prompt list, I will write a brief, 25-word poem on whatever the colour reminds me of or evokes in me. Some poems may be rhyme, others free-verse. They will all, however, be exactly 25 words long or close to that number (Unless otherwise specified after the poem, every piece is exactly 25 words long).

—————— • Special Mentions • ——————

The list I will be working through for this writing challenge was compiled by ShadowpawMFur on Deviantart. Please visit the external link to be taken to this list.

I was inspired to take part in this challenge by a fellow writer here on Wattpad— minusfractions —a very talented and creative writer, I must add! I encourage you to go check out minusfractions' profile, and especially their original collection of 50-word short stories, "Pocket-Sized". You won't regret it.

—————— • A Little Note Before You Start • ——————  

Your feedback on my work is greatly appreciated. I don't mind constructive critisism—after all, it'll help me improve in the future! But even just little comments letting me know which lines you like best in a poem can help me out. I love hearing from my readers!

If you're enjoying my poetry, don't forget to...

VOTE | FOLLOW | COMMENT | SHARE

Thank you so much for showing interest in my poetry, it means the world to me! I truly hope you'll enjoy reading through Spectrum Sprinkles.

~ Hannah Cottrill ♡