Chapter 6

Blaze's pov. (Vampire prince)

    I couldn't take it no more she was mine. No one else's! Once I finished marking her I could feel her connected to me but she blocked me out.

    I stepped back to see my finished progress and I smiled. She is just so beautiful. Once I looked up towards her face she was mad. No beyond mad and I didn't even see it coming.

    She slapped me and I flew to a tree. The weather started going out of control. What the heck is she. Also how is she stronger then me? "You marked me without my consent?!"

    Here eye's were changing between red, silver, white, and black. What the heck is she? Lightning struck the tree right beside me.

    A wolf that looked like an alpha came running towards her. He knocked her down but she threw him off and her bones started cracking.

    It only took a second for her to finish changing. Her wolf..she is..oh my gosh. I think I just fell more in love with her because she is a spirit wolf.

    Not just that, she is also a vampire but what else is she? She lunged for me but before she could reach me the alpha knocked me down.

    Once he got her to stay down the luna or former luna came running with two other people. The wolf switched to his human form and the other three people chained her down.

    I could see the children's resemblance they were all family. Kacy's family to be exact. "What did you do boy?!" The former alpha said. I looked back to her and kept my eye's on her.

    "I..I marked her" he turned his head towards me but once Kacy was starting to break the chains his focus went back to her. "If your her mate get over here and calm her down! NOW!"

    I got up and slowly walked over to her. She started to get more crazy so I backed up. "No stop keep walking to her and calm her down" I did as he said and I was kneeling in front of her.

    She got more crazy. The chains were almost breaking and one did break. I put my head on her and tried my best to hug her. I could hear her bones snapping and she was crying the next minute.

    She finally put her arm's around me and I opened my eye's. I just noticed that her family left and it was just us. I didn't want to ask what she is so I just ignored it for now.

    I pulled her away and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry I marked you. I just couldn't stand the thought of another man with you."

    She moved her forehead away from mine and looked at me straight in the eye's. "Close your eye's" I thought about it but I just closed my eye's still.

    When I didn't feel anything or hear anything I opened my eye's. I stood up fast and ran in vampire speed all around but she wasn't here anymore.

    I dropped to my knees and cried. She is going to reject me but if she does we both die. Since I can fully live through a rejection but not just that. A rejection with a mark she will be the only one dying.

    Hopefully she doesn't die and she can live through it also. B...but why did I have to go mark her, now she is going to reject me. 'Because we love her Blaze but she doesn't see that.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Kacy's pov.

    "Close your eye's" it took him a good minute but he finally did. I got my demon wing's out easily without sound and backed away a little and flew up.

    I want to put him through a few tests before I accept him as a mate. I stopped on top of the tallest tree and sat on a branch that could hold me.

    Once he realized nothing was happening he opened his eye's. He got up and ran around the area with vampire speed trying to look for me. Once his mind finally registered that I was gone he dropped to his knees.

    I couldn't tell what he was doing so I listened closely. He...he was crying. For...me? His mind wasn't blocked unlike mine so I went into his head.

    'She is going to reject me but if she does we both die. Since I can fully live through a rejection but not just that. A rejection with a mark she will be the only one dying.' Wow he wants me to die how flipping nice. Jerk.

    'Hopefully she doesn't die and she can live through it also. B...but why did I have to go mark her, now she is going to reject me. 'Because we love her Blaze but she doesn't see that.''

    Oh nevermind. Also how can he love me. I'm to dangerous, ugly, and just whatever..Simon saw. Wait his name is Blaze. Hmm I silently to myself and said "Blaze."

    He stopped crying and looked up. He saw me but it seems that he couldn't see me clearly so he squinted and ran closer to get a better view. But before he could I hide in the leaves.

    He looked down and walked away. I turned away from him and turned back to human form and just watched the sunset. Once it was nighttime I looked up at the stars.

    "Beautiful right" I screamed and fell down the tree. Before I could even get close to the ground I was pulled back towards the tree. I felt the shocks but they were stronger from before.

    "Careful Kacy" I opened my eye's and changed spots with him. Now he was against the tree and I was on the ledge. "Don't tell me what to do." I jumped down.

    It would hurt a werewolf or vampire but I'm stronger. Now haha a human it would kill. I used my vampire speed and ran off. I combined all my speeds and took off towards my pack.

    Once I got to my room I packed a suitcase and started heading of to my cabin. It's not that far from the pack house but I want a place to myself. I'll come get the rest of my stuff later.

    I got my big silver truck and opened the back. I walked towards my bike and picked it up like no problem and put it in the back of the truck.

    I didn't want my bike falling so I strapped it down and then threw my suitcase in the inside but the back

    I didn't want my bike falling so I strapped it down and then threw my suitcase in the inside but the back. Then I put my motorcycle keys in my pocket and got the truck keys.

    Once I was ready I hopped in the truck and drove towards my cabin. Tomorrow I will grab the rest if my stuff. Then the next day after that I will test Blaze.