Chapter 15

Kacy's pov.
One week later

    We moved into the house and the whole house was better then the last one's. I have been sleeping more but I'm just going to blame it on all the work I have been doing.

    "Kacy are you ready to go shopping" I met this girl named Liz and we connected right away. When I fell asleep outside she was the one to find me and wake me up.

    Blaze has been worried about me but I said I was okay. This morning I woke up to throw up. I think I'm pregnant but I'm not sure. I'm getting ready for I can head to the doctor's.

    Once I finished getting on my last shoe I walked downstairs and outside. "Thanks you for not yelling where were actually going."

   She turned to me and smiled. Half way there I got a link 'everyone be careful we spotted a rouge on the border.'

    Liz and I walked faster to the doctor's. We opened the door then closed it. "Hey doc umm I wanted to check if I am carrying a pup." The doctor looked up and got a big smile on her face.

    "Oh my of course luna" she got up from her seat and had us follow her to the back room. "Please sit down and lift up ur shirt" I did as told and she put some slime stuff on my stomach.

    "If you look at the screen you can see that you are for sure pregnant congratulations" I started crying but I was not sad or upset. No I was very happy.

    "Just come back next month and I will tell you the gender." She handed my a picture and it was the first picture of my baby. "Thank you have a good day doc."

    I left outside and was making jokes with Liz when a wolf jumped in front of us. It had a nasty smell from it so we know it was a rouge. "Move or you die" it didn't do as told and when it growled there was more rouges coming towards us.

    Liz shifted and I didn't really want to but I have to. Liz and I put our backs together and watched the rouges next moves. One jumped on Liz and another went for me.

    Three got on top of me and the biggest one changed. "Shift now and come with us or you die" he growled but smirked. We did as told and tried to cover ourselves as best as we could.

    Liz started crying and I held her close to me. "Shush Liz you need to be quiet" she did as she was told and we walked off our territory.

    I felt them grab my neck and I growled but before I could slap them they put a needle in my neck and I felt drowsy. They let Liz fall to the ground but they caught me and handed me to the boss.

    "Were gonna treat you very well" that was the last thing and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blaze's pov.

    I closed all my mind link for Kacy wouldn't read my mind and she would find out about this surprise. I was heading home to get her but I wad stopped by a pack warrior.

    "Alpha alpha there are rouges and they took the luna and another girl." I growled and ran to the border. "Where was she last" the pack members looked around until the doctor stepped up.

    "She was with me" she bowed her head to me while answering. It made me curious as to why she was at the doctor's. "Is she ok? Is she sick? What's the matter?" She started laughing and shook her head no.

    "No no alpha she is just pregnant" once I heard that I lost my balance and fell to the ground. "I'm going...going to be a father" I started crying not caring who judged.

    "Warriors go out and find her don't come back until you found something." All the warriors changed into there wolf's and ran. I stayed there waiting for at least one to come back and tell me they found her.

    Please let her be okay.

~~~~~~~~~
Kacy's pov.

    "Wake up already" I felt sick and went to a bucket they randomly had in the cell and threw up. "You better not be sick or else we will kill you in front of the so called mate of yours."

    I whimpered wishing I had a shirt because my belly was growing fast and this will be a very strong pup. I don't want them to find out I'm pregnant.

    "Please give me a shirt I will wear any of your men's shirt" he smirked at this and took off his own shirt. "Wear mine and you better keep it on. I might want to keep you in the future for myself."

    I growled at this but took his shirt anyways. Liz was in the cell next to mine but she hasn't spoken since we got here. I don't know how long it's been seeing as we have been asleep and they just woke us up yesterday.

    A man came running in and towards the boss. "Hmm seems like your mate is close better start moving out." He opened my cage while another man was getting Liz.

    I growled at him and once he was close enough I punched him in the face. He growled very loudly and slapped me. This baby has been taking so much of my energy that I lost a lot of my strength and am just like a regular alpha wolf.

    He yanked me up and pulled me out of the cell. He pushed me up the stairs and all the way outside. He threw me in a car while Liz went in another car with that other wolf.

    Once he threw me in the car I tried opening the door but it wouldn't open. He got in on the driver's side and started driving. "Kacy" I turned around in my seat and saw Blaze. I was about to break the window but the boss touched my mark.

    It hurt like hell and I screamed. "Now now I wouldn't do that and I would be a good little pup" I felt really weak and just layed in my seat.

    I don't know how long it's been but he finally pulled over. "Your mate has your friend now but I still have you." He threw me in the backseat and I tried to get up but was still weak.

    He hopped in the back to and started getting the shirt off. When he zipped his pants down I used all my strength and punched him. He growled and grabbed my hands and tied them.

    I tried to move but every single time I did I felt like my arm was gonna break and he kept touching me more. When he was about to enter in me the car flipped over and all the glass broke.

    I curled into a ball trying to protect my stomach. When someone picked me up I felt shocks. I opened my eye's and smiled up at Blaze. I touched his face and mumbled his name then passed out.