Chapter 1. A storm

It was raining, it was always raining. Even though it rained every night and day, it never stopped Lucas from seeing his friends at there houses. Lucas's mother was always onto him about his friends, ever since they moved to a new home, it was harder for Lucas to make friends. Lucas didn't like to be out in public all that much, he'd much rather stay home with his mother, where he feels....Safe. Lucas always were his helmet, when his riding his bike. He hated the thought of falling and busting his head and getting an infection. Lucas hated germs, he always hated germs and always hated the thought of getting a disease or an infection. Lucas was not like other kids, he was.....Different. And not in a good type of different...Not ever since his father died. Lucas was never the type of person to go out and say "Hi, My names Lucas. Let's be friends." In fact, he was the type of friend who would hide in dark alleyways sometimes. When he feels.....Lonely. Lucas at least made a few friends..A girl named Carina. Carina was never like other girls, she always stayed inside and would never want to go out. She never wanted contact with others nor the outside world. Carina wasn't a hundred percent sure how she met Lucas...But she knows his not like any others she would ever hang out with. Lucas decided to go out to visit his friends house, even during a rainy day. Lucas got on his gear and helmet and was about to head out the door before his mom stopped him in his tracks. "Lucas." His mother would call. "Honey, where are you heading on such a rainy day?" "I'm just going to hang with Carina mom." Lucas replied with a small sigh. Lucas's mother was chopping tomatoes in the kitchen. Lucas doesn't know why, but his mom has been watching over him a lot lately..Way more then she did before. She would never let him go hang with others unless he comes back before dinner, watch him when his in public, and never let him leave her side, no matter what. "Well...If you are gonna go outside, at least talk to the neighbors and ask them to control that darn dog they have." Lucas's mother asked him. Lucas didn't reply much but with a nod and decided to just open the door and head out. "By mom." Lucas said waving to his mother, and heading out the door. Lucas grabbed his bike fast as it was getting soak and wet from the rain. As Lucas got on his bike, he noticed the neighbors dog, the one his mother was talking about, started growling and barking at him. "Shut up you damn mutt!" Lucas said while raising a middle finger at He dog. This only made the dog more angry and starting growling and barking even more. Lucas ignored the dank mutt and headed out to his friends house. Lucas biked down the street and did not pay attention to anything that was go by on around him. Though his sure that the town was too boring to get interested anyway. Took Lucas a while, but he managed to arrive at his Carina's house just in time before the rain really started to hit. Lucas parked his bike right under a tree so it will have less Chances of getting wet, and headed for Carina's front door. For a split second Lucas could've sworn he heard a strange call from the bushes in Carina's yard, a strange certain call for help. Lucas just starred towards the direction of where the call was coming from, and waited for something to happen. The sound was bizarre, creepy, and loud, very loud. Lucas stopped to look around the yard and see the neighbors house's. "No one can hear that strange sound?" Asked Lucas. Lucas gave up and dropped his bike helmet on the ground that he forgot was in his hands after a while, and headed towards the bushes to where the sounds were coming from. The sounds grew louder and louder as the noises of the bushes came into a complete silence. Lucas looked puzzled and waited a bit for something else to happen. Nothin happened, nothing but quietness filled the air. The sound of raindrops pounding on the muddy ground was all you could here from anything. Lucas waited, and waited, and waited, but nothing happened. But then, Lucas started hearing breathing coming from the bushes now, heavy breathing. Lucas reached his hand out to pull the bushes away. As Lucas got closer and closer to the heavy breathing bush, he could hear the breathing get heavier and heavier as he get's closer to the bush. Lucas puts one hand in the bush. When he feels nothing in there, he gently and slowly pushes the bush open a bit. "Lucas!" Lucas jumped from the bushes and took his hand out from within it, he turned around quickly as if he was caught by someone trying to do naughty things. He looked out and saw someone in the front porch of Carina's house. "Lucas, honey is that you?" Turns our It was no stranger, but Carina's mother. The person seemed to have spotted Lucas before he saw what was behind the bushes. Lucas lost his attention to the bush and looked towards Carina's mother. "Glad you came by dear, Carina's upstairs in her room. I could send you to her if you want me too." Carina's mother said. "Sure ms.Hemnon." Lucas greeted kindly and headed away from the bushes and into the house where Carina lived. Before me.Hemnon could shut the door, she looked out into the direction where the bush was that Lucas was about to touch. But for her surprise, and a surprise indeed, the bush, that Lucas was found getting ready to touch, was no longer there. Ms.Hemnon took a deep sigh and gently shut the door behind her, Not after looking around to see if anyone was there or near them. "What was all that about?" Me.Hemnon asked. But she ignores the thought and heads inside the house. Not noticing that the growling and heavy breathing, was now coming from the deep basement by the house, the basement, that no one was ever allowed to go in. Ever.