ONE

"What's wrong with being confident?" -Demi Lovato

"Earth to Jasmine Andrews." My colleague Jason said as he snapped his fingers in my face.

"Get your hands out my face what?" I snapped.

"Let's go. It's time for you to work your magic to crack this case." Jason said as we got out.

We went to the front door with the chief in front of us. Our guns were loaded and precision was all in our minds.

"FBI OPEN UP." I yelled out.

Footsteps were heard then a man opened up the door and put his hands up in confusion.

"You're up Andrews." Chief said as we went inside.

"FBI we have a warrant to investigate your house of a possession of illegal drugs, weapons, and a believed homicide." I said walking inside.

I walked in and saw 3 guys on the couch. They were playing video games and I smirked.

"Mind if I played a round boys." I smiled walking over to the consol.

"We only have 3 controllers." One guy said concentrated on the screen.

"Oh ok." I sighed.

I kneeled down slowly and took the DVD out the box.

"Bring Betty over here." I said to a police officer holding the sniffing dog.

"Now, boys if we're honest and truthful you're not going to have any problems. But if you don't tell me where the stuff is you're gonna deal with Satan on her period. So you have to count of three and if Betty sniffes it out I'm going go off." I said in a warningly way.

"1"

"2"

"3"

I put the DVD by the dog's nose and she went wild.

"We're playing my game now." I laughed.

"Andrews do you need back up?" Jason asked me.

"No, I'm about to give them a run for their money." I smirked.

I took my ponytail out and walked over to the guy in the middle. He looked at me in a scared way but I eased it.

"Ssssshhhhhh. I'm not going to hurt you". I cooed as his head was burried between my boobs.

"Now tell me where the stuff is and I'll take my shirt off." I said as I put my foot under the couch and felt the supplies.

"It's in the bedroom." He said in a shaky tone.

"Really cause it's under the couch." I said signaling for them to lift the couch.

The officers did and there it was. Everything.

"Baby boy you're going to jail." I laughed.

"Take em." I said before I left to go in the car again.

I got in and waited as the guys came back out in about 20 minutes. I rolled my eyes at how slow they were.

Jason came trotting out once everything was done.

"Did again Andrews. I thought you were going to take your shirt off." Jason smirked.

"That's why I never do it." I sighed.

"Lighten up once in a while. For me please." Jason sighed as we pulled off.

"Nope." I smirked.

We rode back to the bureau and I walked in like nothing happened.

"I heard Andrews almost took her shirt off this time." Shawn smiled.

"It's still on ,so let's keep dreaming because I'm still keeping my dignity." I said sitting in my chair.

"Still she hasn't gotten laid since...what? 2009." Pete said making everyone snicker but me.

"Yeah cause that's when I fucked your dad." I spat.

"Andrews coming in hot with the burns." Dean laughed.

"I've got a new case in hot and fresh from some chick in Texas." Eric said running in.

Jason grabbed the file and looked at it for a long time.

"You ok there Cruz?" I asked opening my laptop.

"If I was this person I wouldn't. Homicides for the Miss America have been increasing. Looks like the killer is having a big appearance at the one this year." Jason said slapping the file on my desk.

"Who the fuck is Mandy?" I laughed looking at the picture of living plastic surgery woman.

"Hottest woman to ever be murdered. " Dean explained."Miss. America"

"Makes sense. This is supposed to be connected to Loco Distro. "

"Well, let's go investigate." Jason said standing up.

"One problem." Shawn dragged.

"What?" I asked.

"Miss. America contest is where we need to be. No, police nor FBI are going to be allowed til they're done." Pete sighed.

"Well then we need to put someone in the inside." Dean ordered.

"Hercules Mulligan"