Is the food actually blue?

Percy’s house isn't far from mine so mom goes home and gets some extra food just in case and wine for the adults. She also grabs a small lasagne from the fridge, which was probably meant for dinner tonight. Percy directs us to his house which is pleasant. His mom rushes to Percy who stumbles slightly and winces as she hugs him. Jason half supports him into the house and into the kitchen where he collapses onto a chair. Obviously the whole dyeing thing took more out of him than he let on. "Sally his mom is really nice and not at all surprised that so many people are here. Mom and Sally start having conversations about having different children and Deaton and Paul talk about something about legends they know and all the different meanings. I help set the table and Percy attempts to stand but Nico shoves him back. "Percy you lost a lot of blood how about we go to the pool and you’ll feel better and everyone will call us when dinners ready. I follow Percy and Nico out to the pool; because from what he displayed while he was unconscious water does some weird things to him. Nico pushes Percy into one of the biggest back garden pool I’ve ever seen. It’s about five meter deep like a diving pool and as long as the house. Percy sees my raised eyebrows. "What can I say being a demigod with friends has its perks. Before i can say anything I realise to late that Im to close to the edge of the pool. A wicked grin from Percy and a tentacle of water grabs my ankle and I’m dragged in.

We start messing around in the water, and I start to realise how much Percy has been holding back. Percy keeps creating all these mini whirlpools so I keep getting really dizzy. Jason’s head pops out a window “stop splashing around and come in for dinner”. I swim to the edge of the pool and haul myself out. My clothes are sopping and and the night is cold so I instantaneously start shivering. Percy hops out of the water easily. He’s bone dry and once he’s fully out he staggers slightly but looks much better than before he had gone in. Nico staggers out of the4 pool after Percy looking like a waterlogged dog.  I put Percy’s arm on my shoulders and in that instant I was as dry as I was before I was in. Nico turns to Percy, “Dry me you harpy or I swear Ill shadow travel you to the Sahara where you can find your own way home!” I didn’t understand the threat or insult but it doesn’t seem to bother Percy. ”Relax death breath chill.” Percy lightly touches Nico on the shoulder and then he’s dry.  We head into the house and find the table full of food. Not only that but some of its actually blue like the muffin Percy brought into school.

“My favourite colour is blue, and my old step-dad said something about Blue food and ever since Mom has been making blue food for me.” I smile because it is funny and cool. Everyone starts eating and I have this great sense of satisfaction as if we’ve won something. Percy raises his glass, ”This is going to sound really cheese but to new friends and a school year where I hopefully won’t get kicked out!”  Everyone laughs and raises their glasses.

After dinner when everyone is gone mom stays to help clean up,  Nico and Jason said something about scent and monsters. They left by melting into shadows and calling a weird horse that could fly but had no wings, called a venti or somethingI help Percy up to his room, which is still full of boxes and minimum amount of furniture. Percy stumbles to his bed and groans,"I have school tomorrow what am I going to tel the teacher?" I smile but I don't know why but I felt I owe the guy for some strange reason as if he saved my life or something. "Don't worry I'll get my mom to phone and say that you collapsed on the field and I brought you to the hospital or something and you won have o go to school tomorrow." Percy sighs in relief "Thanks man your a life saver."

I cant help but wonder how Percy knew about Derek's sister. "Percy how do you know about us. You know werewolves and all that?" Percy lifts his head off his bed and gives me a cheeky smile. "Scott don't worry we have a whole school year before I get kicked out and that leaves us plenty of time, to discuss the different type of lives we lead." Percy starts snoring before his head is even back down on the bed. I close the door silently, all I can say is this is certainly going to spice things up a bit. Werewolves and Demigods what a combination, a thought hits me that I nearly fall over at. If Percy ever became a werewolf than there would be no question what so ever that he would be a true alpha with a ridiculous amount of power. I shake my head I'm not really sure what to make of the thought. I push it to the back of my head, for another time. I head down stairs and call to mom that I'm headed home. I doesn't really matter I suppose what happens we get through everything and we generally all come out at the end. I suppose that's all that matters.

Thanks for all your patience thats the story finished turn the page for quick look at my new story Alex rider X Gallagher girls.