2. Professor Umbridge will not melt if water is poured on her

Dolores Umbridge stalked through the halls of the great castle, looking for any strays who dared lurk about after curfew. In all honesty, she hated these children. Filthy, undignified heathens. Especially those Weasley twins. Who did they think they were messing with the order she tried to establish. Here she was trying to show them how to become proper witches and wizards and those hooligans were messing it all up.

      Just last week there had been an incident with the groundskeeper. Filch, if she remembered correctly. He seemed to be the only one here who appreciated what good she was doing and those twins had thought themselves bold enough to swap Filch's head with his cats.  And not to long ago they had started singing a song she'd never heard (It involved the words 'Ding Dong the witch is dead) but knew she had to stop it immediately. Dumbledore, the bumbling oaf, was no help at all. Every time she tried to bring something up against the students he'd just laugh it off and say "Relax. They're just children." And then he'd offer her a lemon drop. A bloody lemon drop! 

      The ministry would do well to replace him. This school needed structure. It needed discipline. She'd be perfect for the job. She was smart, educated, good at the jobs she already had. There was no reason not to hire her for the position. Maybe if she was hired she good clean up the mess Dumbledore had created. She'd start by getting rid of that Trelawny woman. Divination teacher? Ha! Lunatic was more like it. Maybe she'd even -.

      Umbridge had just walked into the transfiguration's classroom when she heard a shuffle from behind the teacher's desk. Immediately she drew her wand, ready to fire of whatever curse needed.

     "You're in a lot of trouble. Reveal yourself immediately, " She called out, stepping further into the classroom. She was only a few feet from the desk when she heard a loud "Now,"and quickly she changed from a slightly upset yet dry Umbridge to a soaking wet and violently livid Umbridge. She whirled to see a flash of bright red hair escape through the door. "Those ungrateful twins are dead."

    Later in the common rooms, after an uneventful visit to the headmaster's office par Umbridge's orders, the twins would reread the muggle's tale 'The Wizard of Oz' and Fred would say "Funny. I could've sworn the book said all evil witches melt in water" while George shrugged and popped another lemon drop in his mouth. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Would you look at this. I've finally added something. Woah. (Sorry it's awkwardly short. I will try to make it longer next time)