Chapter 5

When I arrive home I make a pomegranate banana smoothie and start my homework. It's pretty easy so I finish it all quickly. Now there's time to go out and explore.
Walking through Queens is pretty cool, I have to say. I see the sandwich shop Peter recommended, a beautiful pier with the view of the city, and so many colorful personalities. Grabbing my camera, I start taking pictures of all the things that I find interesting: from a pigeon wearing a hotdog bun as a hat, to the kids eating churros, even a sign for a lecture contest for the New York Museum of Nature and Science. Definitely looking into that. It's close to 4 when I hear some guy yell, "Hey you're that Spider-Man from YouTube!" Hoping to get a picture I turn the corner and sure enough, there he is. Spider-Man. Oh, this is so cool, I can't wait to show Peter. After he does his backflip I yell to him, "Strike a pose Spidey!" He jumps back for a second then squats with his hand on his web shooter. Click!
"Well I gotta go," he says quickly, and zooms off. Wow, he's in a hurry. I text Peter the pictures, and caption it "Look who I saw!!!😍Queens is pretty lit."
I head back home recapping my day, when I hear my phone buzz. It's Peter!
P: So cool
Y/n: ikr I wish you had seen him
P: me 2. Btw you looked pretty today:)
I can feel myself blush as I squeal and skip down the street to the apartment. He's so sweet!
Y/n: thank youuuu! Do you want to go get some coffee this weekend?
P: love to, but it has to be in the AM because I have the Stark internship
I grinned, we have a date on Saturday and oh boy was I ready for it.

A/N: So I realized my chapters are a bit short, whoopsie. Comment if you would like them to be longer and if you have any plot requests!❤️