Chapter 23

* V I O L E T *

I walk into class and sat down between Martinus and Marcus.

Martinus look at me in disgust and Marcus keep writing in his book like he never notice me.

Let's go through my life right now because this class is dead boring.

I have been clean in about a week - witch I'm really proud of. I found out that not only on but two boys like me - and that they both are my freaking bullies. And I somehow have a lot of self confidence that I just never used.

"V, have you thought about it all?"

"Marcus can we take this after class?"

"Yeah sure"

---

*Ring*

I run out of class to get away before they have a chance to talk to me. I don't feel like picking between two boys that I only really know as my bullies.

I get to my locker and try to hide behind it like I always do.

I hear someone walk up to me - it can only be one out of three people who talk to me.

I ignore it and keep putting stuff in my locker.

Next thing I know I'm slammed up against the locker beside me. I close my eyes in pure habbit waiting for the beating to start but nothing happens.

"Open your eyes"

I open my eyes to see Matthew standing right in front of me.

I can feel his breath on my skin.

He connects his lips with mine.

"Now that you know I love you, you are mine! Okay? Do you get that?"

I just nod and we went to the next class.