Chapter 31

* V I O L E T *

1 0   Y E A R S  L A T E R

So my life didn't end after graduation.... Here's what had happened after.

Marcus and I got married at the age of 20. We got a beautiful son about a year later. His name is Carl and he's four. About two years after him we got a little princess, we called her Emma and she is two. Both kids look alot like their father, super goofy and like to sing.

I tuned out to be an amazing writer so I just sit at home all day and write books, poems and songs. I also do a little theater when I'm getting tired of writing.

Marcus has only been getting bigger and him and Martinus are now ruling the world - I ain't gonna lie it can be pretty hard when he travels a lot and I have kids to myself for months.

If you are wondering how Martinus are doing I'm also gonna tell you that.

When Martinus was 18 he told that he was homosexual and we all loved and supported it. He had a lot of trouble with his personal life and his dating life, but when he turned 21 we went to a club and he bumped into this super cute guy and they been together ever since, oh and they also just became parents to a real cutie - Anna.

And then there's Matthew, I'm not gonna skip him because he is one of the most amazing persons in my life - he legit made me to the person I am today, all that history.

I told Matthew back when I was 15 that he was gonna find the right one, ever since that day Matthew asked me once every month when its was gonna be, but it wasn't until 108 months later I could tell him. Matthew had a lot of trouble in his life we all know that so it wasn't until entire nine years after I told him that he found the right one.

Matthew has no kids but he is like an uncle to me, marcus and Martinus kids so I don't he takes it so hard. I also don't think he has the time both him and his girlfriend are pretty big actors.

—-
So this is the end. Thank you for reading.