Chapter 2

-Chapter 2-

The next day I wake up to the sound of my doorbell, I go downstairs and open the door to see that it's jack.

"Oh my..Um hi!" I say, shocked and embarrassed because I just woke up.

"Hey," he says, "I'm having my graduation party at 2 and I was wondering if you'd wanna come?"

"Oh, um yeah sure id love too! Congrats by the way." I say smiling

"Oh thanks, ha. I'll see you there."

I close the door and run upstairs to see how I look. Gross, I'm surprised he didn't un invite me from seeing me like this. I check the clock to see that it was already 12:30. Quickly I get in the shower and start to get ready for his party. I straighten my long dirty blonde hair, and put on mascara and face powder. I decide to wear a pink floral crop top and light wash high waisted shorts.

By the time I'm ready it's already 1:55 so I go downstairs and tell my mom I'm leaving.

When I get there I see many unfamiliar faces and the girls that showed up yesterday. I decide to introduce myself to them.

"Hi, I'm maria. I just moved in next door."

"Hi Maria, I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet you." one girl replies, she has long wavy blonde hair and is tan. She's really pretty.

"Hey girl! I'm Sydney." Sydney has dark brown hair and is just as gorgeous.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see jack.

"Gilinsky!" I hear Lyndsey yell, "Nice to finally see you at your own party" she laughs.

"I was helping my parents set up everything, but have you guys met maria?"

"Yes, I met them both. They're jack and sam's girlfriends right?" I answer

"Yeah" he says

-GILINSKY POV-

I'm so glad she came, and she looks even prettier than I remember.

"I'll be right back I have to go greet everyone else" I say.

I don't want to walk away though, I want to talk to her more and get to know her.

I walk over to my friends Jack, Sammy, Mike, Brock and Mack.

"So, how're things with maria I see actually she showed up," Sam jokes.

I let out a fake laugh and me and the guys head back over to Maria, Lyndsey, and Sydney.

-MARIA POV-

"Welcome back," Lyndsey says with a smile as jack Johnson puts his arms around her waist.

"Let's go make snowcones!" Sydney adds enthusiastically.

I can tell already that's she's loud, but really sweet, and so far I like everyone here. We all go to make snowcones when I hear a scream "Turn up!" a boy with dark brown hair with blonde highlights screams walking in with another boy with short brown hair, and three girls they were all gorgeous. Is every girl around her perfect?! Jack Jack and Sam run towards them.

"Cam! Nash! What're you guys doing here?" Gilinsky asks embracing them in hugs.

"We wanted to surprise you at your grad party!" They reply

"Hey Susie, hey taylor haven't seen you guys in so long!" Jack Johnson says

All three of the boys go up to the third girl "Babe!" Gilinsky says

"Hey losers, I missed y'all too much!" She says back

Gilinsky looks really happy to see them, and I can't help but smile.

"Oh sorry let me introduce you to everyone," Jack says to me, "That's Nash and his girlfriend Susie. Over there are Cameron and his girlfriend Taylor. And this is Lizett." he says pointing to the third girl, "She's one of our best friends."

"Yeah, I'm just one of the guys," She says laughing, "but nice to meet you Maria. Hey jack you never mentioned to me that you had a girlfriend!"

I instantly blush when I hear this.

"What-I-Noo! She's just my neighbor!" He replies quickly. He denied it so quick and surely that it made me kind of worried that he wasn't interested in me. I shake it off and talk to Lizett, she's actually really cool, and we exchange numbers to hangout sometime.