GlobeLore Chapter 14 & 15

The MoonBolt
        Alexandria's Perspective
This will have 2 chapters combined

I never mentioned this, but there's another weapon similar to the SunBolt, it's called the MoonBolt and it means the protector of night time just like the SunBolt, protector of daytime, but the SunBolt is with DiChena the MoonBolt is with me...I found it in a cave while I was exploring one night.

Truth to be told the weapons doesn't belong to neither one of us, it belongs to the Sun and MoonBolt queens... I'm surprised they haven't retrieved it yet, and why would they put it in such places...I wonder if I can go study it sometime whenever I don't have a training session.

"Alexandria... I'm worried about DiChena" Dominique told me
"Don't worry Dominique she's a tough air bag" I said trying to reassure him
"No seriously, I sense Darkness at our house..." Dominique feared

"Hold that thought...were missing two people....where is Damian and Gage?" I said looking around

         GlobeLore Chapter 15
                Their love...💖
          Gage's perspective

Me and Damian walked hand in hand on a deserted road, not too far away from the training route.
We sat down close to a small lake and talked

"So what's going on? Did your training go well?" I asked him
"Yeah it was cool, I got a rock stuck in my foot, but I'm okay!" He said
"Here let me burn it off" I said
I put hot lava on his foot burning him a little bit, but it eventually burned to ashes.

"Thanks, so much better." He said relived
We stared back at the lake when I immediately saw our enemies across from us...they were giving us a death stare...
It was Donte and Blaze! Our natural enemies!

I gave Damian a warning look and he noticed them too.
We did not move an inch...we just stared back at them with terrified faces.
This happened for a short period of time until they both faded away.

As soon as they faded away we ran back to the training route and told Brillion what happened
"So they just stared at you?" She asked
"Yeah for a good 30 seconds...it looked like a sign of death..." Damian explained
"That's not good...did they follow you guys?" She asked

"No, they just looked at us them faded away.." I said
"Good, which means we still have time to get DiChena to come back with us..."she said a little quiet
"But for now...we need to make sure our love birds are okay" she said smiling at us
We smiled back and got some sleep knowing everything was going to be okay.

         Brillion's Perspective

Oh god... it's getting worse...I don't know where to hide the elementals anymore...I don't even know if I can hide them...I taught them well...they know how to use their powers...easily..I want to be just like my heroes...

^•~FlashBack^•~
(Brillion was a little kid)

I was in the house with my grandma and then I heard a loud crash outside.. I really hope that wasn't grandma...I looked out the window and saw a pretty Yellow and Blue color....wait a minute why are those colors so familiar...
"If you ever see a big yellow and Blue light that means the Sun and MoonBolt queen are battling!"
That's right, grandma told me about them before...I always wanted to meet them..and I actually did once when a Dark elemental cornered me....
"You leave the poor child alone! Unless you want to deal with us! I suggest that you step away...!"
I honestly thought I met my future self...I guess...but truth to be told...I don't even remember learning all the elements...how did I learn them..I was a hundred percent human...
"Your very special to us...it would be an honor to have the very first human to learn all the elements and that person is you..."
I remember that...I was known for mastering them, not given to them...wait why did they say I masterd all of them..C'mon Brillion think!
"Listen...Nakita..we need to erase her memory of us...that way she'll be known for mastering them instead of given to them.."
"I don't know DiChena...she won't remember us after this..."
"She'll get a pretty good idea when she gets older...and when she knows the truth she'll come to us..."
"Fine... let's do it.."
Oh my god...they erased my memory of them...but know I remember! It all makes since now...wait a minute..what were their names?
DiChena...and Nakita...
....No way...my memory must be lying to me... DiChena and Nakita...I mean I know DiChena found the SunBolt..but it's kinda hard for Nakita to have the MoonBolt...does she really have it..?

Oooooo Brillion knows the truth now!!!! And I've made a change to my Valentine's Day book, I unpublished it and now I'll be trying again, because things got confusing..but I will be doing it again..so stay tuned for that! Also I had a lot of busy things going on especially with school....but I can make it work! I usually always do! ^^
But until then I'll see you guys in chapter 16!
Bye~Bye!
~DiChena~^•^