Ashton Walked In

As she is thinking about talking to him next time she see him ( hoping never again.) He walks in and says " Is this Mrs Green's class."

Mrs Green a tall woman with light blond hair, and baby blue eyes stood up and said "yes it is and your ?" "Ashton, Ashton Schwall " he told her. " Well Ashton Schwall you can sit next the little petty girl in the back." WAIT I am in the back. Oh no, when he sits down he says , "Hi, Mei?"

The last time they talk he told her the reason he was moving was to get away from her. See Mei's life was really bad, it was the time when her mom remarried to Mr Lovato, well her stepdad, her mom met him off a dating website name Hearts Love. But her stepdad alway beat her, because her mom worked nights she never noticed there was burns or bruises on Mei. Mei was alway told her life meant nothing and no one ever loved her. So when Ashton told her that the reason he was moving was her. It broke her into nothing.

So Mei didn't want to ever talk or see him again but hear he was sitting on the seat next to her trying to start a conversation with her. When Mrs Green told him that he was already breaking the rules and pointed at the words she had just wrote on the chalk bored noting that.
1 .NO phone.
2. Students will not talk unless spoken to or called on.
3. NO one will be able to have there backpacks on top of there desk till time to go.
4. NO one will be able to get out of there seat unless granted permission by her and only her.