Take A Hike

I walked by my car and made my way to the office in the back corner. I could feel Chase's gaze on my ass with every step that I took. I could just imagine the look on his face as I walked in the room shut the door. I knew he would be following me like the the sad dog he is so all I did was sit on the desk and wait for him to walk in the door. There were new requests on the desk that I wanted to look through but I would have to do that tomorrow. Slowly, the door opened and just like I predicted, Chase walked in already pulling his shirt off over his head.

"Why aren't you ready for me yet?" He asked as he started to fumble with the zipper at his pants. Without saying a word I got up off the desk and walked over to him pressing him against the office door.

"I thought you would like a little show."

That got him going. He smirked at me as he thought of getting his own personal strip show. Boy was he going to be surprised.

"You just stand there and watch." I said as seductively as I could. This was going to be fun, but I had to draw it out just right. Slowly I started with my shirt pulling it slowly up my body exposing my stomach and then my chest. I made sure today I picked a bra that made the girls stand out just right. As I lifted the shirt over my head I looked him dead in the eyes and dropped my shirt to the floor. Next to work on my skinny jeans. I undid the button and pulled the zipper slowly down. Then I started to wiggle my way out of then exposing my lacy underwear.

Now time for the fun. I walked my way over to Chase who definitely had a hard on. The only sound around us was the sound of my high heels clicking the floor. When I got within arms reach, Chase lifted his arm in attempt to touch me but instead I slapped his hand away.

"No touching. Only I get to do that."

He put his arms back down at his sides obeying my order as I finished the zipper on his pants and pulled his jeans down letting him stand there in his boxers. I was crouched down in front of him and I lifted my gaze up to his face. He was chewing on his bottom lip and I let a small laugh escape my lips.

"This is going to be a night you always remember." I said as I stood up running my hand up the inside of his leg stopping right before I get to the goods. "I'm going to make sure of that."

"Dammit Oli, why are you teasing me?" He hissed as he gritted his teeth.

He put his head back as I drew small circles on his inner thigh. Now that he was all worked up I had the perfect opportunity. Little did he know I had my gun tucked into my underwear. I quickly pulled it out from behind my back and held it against his manhood. Now I got his attention. His eyes grew wide as the cold metal was resting on his most prized possession.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Something that's long overdue." I snarled at him, "Did you honestly think I wouldn't see the bra you jammed inside the desk drawer? MY desk drawer you dumb sack of shit."

I pressed the gun harder against him as he stood there frozen.

"It's not what you think!"

"So while I was out busting my ass stealing cars you weren't hooking up with some bimbo? I'd watch how you answer me if I were you. That is if your dick is worth keeping."

"Okay fine! I was sleeping around! But they don't mean anything to me! Not like you do!"

"Don't make me laugh, Chase. I'm going to give you 3 seconds to get your sorry ass out of my garage. Don't you dare try fucking with me. And let's be clear, if you speak so much as a word of what I do to anyone, I will be hunting you down and pulling the trigger."

"You're dumping me?"

"Wow, you aren't so dumb after all. By the way the clock is ticking."

He looked at me wide eyed for a few moments trying to fish for words to say to make a coherent sentence. With the gun still steady on him I was be coming more and more irritated. I needed to start counting so he gets this isn't a joke.

"One..."

That was all it took. He grabbed his clothes as fast as he could trying not to trip and fall. I stood there watching him as he went running for the door.

"Don't forget to close the door behind you!" I called after him.

The door slammed shut and he was gone. I sat the gun down on my desk and put my clothes back on laughing. That piece of shit thought he was going to pull one over on me? Well he definitely thought wrong. I can't say I was sad he was gone. He was an asshole anyways. He didn't treat me the way a real man should. He would always try yelling at me and putting me down. He thought he ran this business. Wrong. This was all mine. He just stayed behind and did all the paperwork because he couldn't drive like I could.

"Well there is one thing I'm really looking forward to. I get the whole bed to myself and there won't be anyone snoring in my ear!"

I tucked my gun back into my jeans and grabbed my coat. After inspecting everything and locking up the keys in the safe, I shut off the lights and started on my walk home.