Part 4-You're Such A Kid

Colby's POV
      I knock on the door and Sydney's Mom answers. She immediately started interrogating me and I was being polite and trying to make a good first impression but she really didn't approve. Finally after two terrifying minutes Sydney turns the corner looking beautiful as ever. I can tell you right now I'm going to fall for this girl. "Woah" I whisper to myself, maybe a little too loudly because her Mother whips her head around and glares at me.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

"Yes! Bye Mommy" she says kissing her mom on the cheek. She's so sweet.

"It was nice to meet you Mrs. Johnson." I say timidly.

        She nods but still looks kind of disgusted. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to win over not just Sydney, but her mother too.

Sydney's POV
       We walk to the car and he opens the door for me. "Thank you sir" I say cheekily. "You're very welcome m'lady" he says doing a cute little bow. I just giggle at him. As soon as he gets in the car I apologize.

"I'm so sorry about my mom she's really protective." I say.

"It's alright. I just hope I made the right impression." He replies.

"I would say you did but...my Mom is very picky and skeptical so..." I say truthfully. Colby just looks at me and I melt when our eyes meet. "Anyways where are we going?" I ask breaking the silence.

"You'll see. I hope you're not afraid of heights" he says.

"It depends but I'm sure I'll have fun anyway. What's the plan?" I ask trying to get some answers.

"Well all the roommates are coming except Elton, and Sam invited Kat. We obviously don't all fit so we're just gonna meet them there." He says.

"Okie sounds good. What about Brennen?" I ask. Hopefully he's not coming. I mean I would love to get to know the real Brennen but he scares me sometimes

"He has plans." Colby says. I sigh, relieved. Thank god.

Colby's POV
       She sighed when I told her Brennen wasn't coming. Maybe she's into Brennen? That would suck.

"You alright?" I ask. She looks at me confused .

"What do you mean?"

"Well you sighed so I just wanted to make sure you're good" I really care about her.

"Yeah. I'm totally fine I was relieved actually." She giggles nervously.

"How come?"

"Well Brennen kinda scares me like lowkey. He just makes me nervous"

"No need to be nervous darling" I say resting my hand on her thigh. She looks over to me with red checks and a smile. She says "Thanks" and I smile too keeping my eyes on the road. After a few minutes we get to the place and I get out of the car, jogging over to her side making sure I was there in time to open the door for her. She thanks me and I nod. When she realizes where we are her eyes light up.

"Excited?" I ask chuckling.

"Yes omg! I love roller coasters!" She squeals.

"You're such a kid" I say laughing. She looks back at me and frowns a little. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Don't worry. C'mon let's go!" She cuts me off, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the front gates.

Sydney's POV
        He called me a kid. The whole time I was with him I forgot about the age difference. It was just me and him. And then he had to call me a kid. I frown remembering how strange this really is. Even though it doesn't feel strange. He started to apologize but I cut him off letting him know it's ok. I know he didn't mean it  like that.
        I grab his hand and pull him towards the front gates almost running. We're both giggling but then we see the others at the gates.  They literally all have weird looks on their faces. I release Colby's hand. He looks at me apologetically. I shake my head at him.

"Hi everyone. Um I'm Sydney. Nice to uh meet y'all" why do I always sound like and idiot?

Ughhh. Devyn looks at me and smiles. She pulls me into a hug and says

"I'm Devyn. Don't worry about them they're just a little shocked. They'll love you. I can already tell that I'm going to!" She's so sweet.

"Thanks Devyn" I say smiling at her.

      She introduces me to everybody else and they all just say hey. Eventually all of them warm up to me and we're having a good time. Well everyone except Katrina. She has this resting bitch face and keeps giving me looks. Like what did I do to her? She's how many years older? Like grow up. Or maybe that's the problem. Ugh this sucks ass.

        We walk around the park going on rides and stuff. Yeah, I'm having fun but Katrina is just making me so nervous. It's kind of ruining my day. I keep trying to ignore it but I can't. Colby stops walking and pulls me aside.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say and fake smile.

"Sydney..." he starts.

"What Colby?" I sigh.

"Are you sure"

"I'm perfectly fine."

"No you're not. What's bothering you?" He looks at me concerned. I'm honestly glad he noticed. It makes me feel so good.

"I don't know. I'm just thinking about stuff." I say.

"What stuff?"

"I really don't want to talk about this right now." I say raising my voice.

"Fine but promise you'll tell me later." He says holding his pinky out.

"Mhm" I say linking our fingers together and giggling.

"Good now lets go have fun. I don't want see anything but a smile on that pretty face!"

*time skip*

Colby's POV
        I hope she's ok. We leave the park at 8pm and then I take her back to the house. I lead her up to my room and say
"Ok now let's talk"

She just shakes her head and I see tears start to form in her eyes. She tries to fight it but eventually they fall.

"It's ok" I say, trying to comfort her.

She looks up at me with her messed up make up and she's still so beautiful. We're inches apart. I'm about to lean in but...

---
Cliffhangerrr. I hope you enjoyed. I'll update again soon I promise.

Love yaaa