chaptere 2

(k-kylie m-mom d-dad HES NOT MY FRICK FRACK FLAPAJACKIN DAD OK)
m-wake up kylie u lazy poopoo
k-what time is it
d-6pm
k-did i ask you
m-kyly dont talk to ur farther like that
k-i told u he is not my dad bc im adotped
m-ye tru anyways we got a phone call
k-who from
d-the plice ur gettin arested 4 liyf
k-shut up
m-its tru lol ur goin to jail by
d-ur gonna be a prisoner
k-ok

and then they left me in my room alone so i got my ruler out of my bag and started to bite it until i could make it shapre and then i cut myself horisontale not for atensione but atchully because bmth is emo like me and hirizon is like in there name. then i put on some cloths and i was gonna make a escape so i did.

i used my rope that for some reason i have in my one direcshione room and got out of my window with it and landed on my garden.
i put my one direshione bag on my back and ran away from my hosue to another plaice.

after running for a whil i got tired and stoped at the shop and byed some twinkys to eat because i like to gane wait often.

the gy at the shop was like "y r u bying these" and i said "because i can" and he said "no u cant" and then i figurd i alredy have a criminal record so now im just gonna steel them anyway because im still a bad bitch and u still cant kill me.

i ran for a bit until my fake musles culdnt take it and then i hid in a tree and it is miraclus it held me becase i way so muhc.

after the shop guy left i got back down but i atchully fell off the tree but dont worrie bc i atchully bouncd because of all my fat so #silverlinings.

at that point i was officialy a runaway teenagr srtugling to stay alive even tho i had been gone frim home for like 4 minutes. i walked and walked and then a big campervan went past me. it then stoped and the drivr told me to get on.

i like takling to strangrs so i was like ok. and ull never guess hoo was on the campervan. 

frickin one direshione.

(k-kylie h-harry n-niall o-the other one)
h-hi kylie
k-h h harrey how do u no my name
h-i am part of the illumynaughty
(naill hits him)
h-no joking lol
n-we have been espeting you
k-ok but first who the cheese is that
o-me?
h-kyly u dumb bitch thats frikin louis tomlinsenn only the fittist man alive
k-what the heckdoodle harrey
n-r they gay

after that i sat down and liam and zane joined us after and they welcomd me. they got me a starbux cos thats like the only thing i drink. i sent the starbux as my streeks on snapchat but i dont atchully have any streeks bc nobody wants to get one wiht me.

i cant thikn why

(k-kylie h-harrey l-liam o-who even is that z-zane n-niall)
z-hi u must b kylie
k-yes lol y did u let me on hear
h-we no about ur criminale record
k-oh ok
n-and we no that ur innacent but u hav to trust us to proof it
k-ok nial but before i can trust you i have to no one thing
z-what picky bitch
*i point at o*
k-who the flapjack is that

~
i hop u likde this chaptere and stay tuned for wat kyly did to be a crimnal and what 1d want to do to her whil she has her sockes on

by hoes