chapter 4

y/n pov

yesterday at the party was a blast I had a good time with the team and the other thing I cant believe I did is that I danced with spencer, to be honest I have a crush on him but I know that im not his type. Then my phone rang as I got it is Penelope that is calling me.

y/n-"hello"

Penelope-"hey girl I saw you dancing with spencer"

y/n-"come one penelope I just want to dance that is all"

Penelope-"girl you like him and is obvious"

y/n-"ok ok fine.. I kinda like him Penelope"

Penelope-"well that is ok, juts ask him if he wants to learn more to dance and you can teach him"

y/n-"I already did that and he say that he would like to learn more to dance"

Penelope-"girl you soon are going to have him as a boyfriend, remember im here to support you ok"

y/n-"thanks Penelope"

Penelope-"your welcome see you soon ok bye"

She hung up I got up and took a shower and got dress and put very little makeup to look a little decent and I left to have some coffee and a bagel. I got to work and got to my desk and I saw the paper work and I start to work on them then I ran out of coffee as I saw going to get more spencer came with a cup of coffee.

Spencer-"here just like you like it"

y/n-"wow thanks spencer"

spencer-" well I saw you working hard and I notice that you were almost out of coffee so I went and bring you some more"

y/n-(takes a sip)"wow I just how I like it and it taste better thanks spencer"

spencer-"your welcome.....um....y/n, do you um want to have dinner tonight"

y/n-"sure spencer I would love to"

spencer-"ok see you after work"

y/n-"ok see you and thanks again for the coffee"

spencer-"your welcome"

I took another sip of this delicious coffee and I start to look at spencer, he is actually cute, let's see what happens on at dinner. The day passed I start to get my things at the desk and I got to the elevator and spencer is there, the atmosphere felt weird but it felt nice at the same time but I have to ask him where we are going to eat.

y/n-"hey um spenecer....where are we going to have dinner?"

spencer-"is a secret ok and I'll pick you at 7:00 ok, wear something nice and comfortable"

y/n-"ok thanks here is my address... see you at 7:00"

I left drove home and start to get ready for dinner with spencer, I put my favorite dress I curl my hair did a natural makeup and I look at the clock and is 6:55 I got ready early so I start to read a book till spencer comes and picks me up. Then I got a text.

Spencer-"hey I'm here"

y/n-"ok I'm going down"

I got to the elevator and I saw spencer and got in the car.

Spencer-"hey y/n you look lovely"

y/n-"thanks and same to you spencer"

spencer-"thanks, well off we go"

y/n-"where are we going to eat?"

spencer-"Italian food"

y/n-"I love Italian food, how did you know>" (if you don't like Italian food just imagine another place you like to eat)

spencer-" well a little birdy told me"

y/n-"huh? Who could it be?"

spencer-"that is a secret"

y/n-"ok then"

we arrived to the restaurant and we order our food and we start to talk about our past and other stuff I had a great time with spencer.

y/n-"thanks spencer I had a great time and thanks for dinner"

spencer-"your welcome y/n had a great time as well"

y/n-"hey want some ice cream?"

spencer-"sure I don't mind"

y/n-"ok lets go and have ice cream"

we left to have some ice cream and spencer got chocolate and I have a vanilla, then I saw that spencer got his wallet.

y/n-"no spencer is my treat"

spencer-"thanks y/n"

I pay the ice cream and we got to the car and we ate our ice cream there.

Spencer-"hey y/n um thanks for the ice cream"

y/n-"your welcome, thanks for dinner spencer I had a great time at the same time"

spencer-"we can do this more often if you want"

y/n-"sure I would love that"

we finished our ice cream and he drove me back to my apartment.

y/n-"thanks again for dinner spencer"

spencer-"your welcome and thanks for the ice cream"

y/n-"your welcome"

I got close to him and kissed him on the cheek and he blush pink and I was blushing red.

y/n-"have a good night spencer"

spencer-"you too y/n"

I left to my apartment and I still can't believe I just did that.