chapter 6

Spencer pov

Is Saturday and is 4:30 and I went to the supermarket and I brought some candy and I brought some flowers to y/n, I brought the things at the supermarket and is 5:10 I drove to her apartment and is 5:55 I text her and she response then she came down the stairs and I saw her with a t-shirt of star wars.

y/n-"hey spencer how are you?"

spencer-"hey y/n im good, you?"

y/n-"im good... so what are we going to see?"

spencer-"is a surprise, here this are for you"

I gave her the flowers and she love it.

y/n-"oh my they are beautiful I love it thanks spencer"

she go to her apartment to put the flowers then she came back, there then we drove to the movies and as we got to the door I gave y/n her ticket and her face light up.

y/n-"OMG WE ARE GOING TO SEE STAR WARS THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!"

spencer-"hehe im glad that is your best day ever"

y/n hugged me so hard that she couldn't contain her excitement, we brought the popcorn and took our seats and then we were getting the popcorn I felt a hand in the popcorn and is y/n's hand they are soft. She start to blush but I didn't let go of her hand. Then the movie finished we went to eat at wendy's and we talk for a bit then I took her to her apartment.

y/n-"spencer thanks for the invite and I loved the movie"

spencer-"im glad that you enjoy the movie and I had a great time as well"

then as soon y/n was going to open the door I hugged her.

y/n-"s-spencer?" (blushing red)

spencer-"can we be like this for a few minutes?"

y/n-"sure we can"

he hugged and I felt her hands going through my hair.

y/n-"your hair is soft... oops sorry is a bad habit of mine"

spencer-"is ok... I actually like it"

she continue to caress my hair that now I notice that im falling in love with her is been a year we start to work together.

y/n-"spencer I have to leave now"

I let go of her and I got closer to her and our lips meet and it felt warm, soft and nice.

Spencer-"sorry I couldn't resisted"

y/n-"u-uh i-is ok spencer"

spencer-" is that since the first day I saw you I started to like you and now a year later I fell in love with you so y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

y/n-"yes I will be your girlfriend since we meet I also have a crush on you and I did fell in love with you as well."

As that y/n left to her apartment and I drove home I can't believe that y/n is my girlfriend.