Round 8 entry.

It's dark, so very dark. Then it all returned to me as the lightning lit up the room revealing words draped in blood on the walls.

"No escape", "Our eyes see everything" and "We're coming to get you" written all over the place yet there were no signs of anyone else aside me. Just what on earth was going on? Could barely take three steps without stubbing my foot on something, every noise causing me to jump but as the more I walked the more blood was evident, a sudden sound drew me to look behind me, a basketball thumping up and down getting quicker as the momentum slowed.

Upon grabbing it something felt off, it was moist and meaty almost to my horror turning it around it resembled a little girls face with the word "Death" written in blood dead center of the forehead causing a sharp chill to run up my spine. I didn't know why but now I found myself running, don't stop I kept thinking which only sped up when the sound of children laughter flooded the air. I had heard kids make good scares in film but this was going way too far when I saw a little boy turn to face me as he pealed his entire face off revealing the red muscled eye exposed teeth grinning look.

Just wanted to have a heart-attack and be rid of this, the voices grew from innocent to demonic in a snap causing me to keep running as the floors snapped getting my foot stuck, struggle as I may it wouldn't budge the sight of skinless faced children drew ever nearer to me. I wanna go home I only thought then....

Phew it was only a dream I thought lying back down then that laughter started again.