The Mark of Athena

(ANNABETH) 

Annabeth Chase was a nervous wreck.

I was on a gigantic mother warship with basicly half of camp half blood probably heading toward my doom. The ship was called the Agro II and aboard the ship were roughly 200 kids, one centar, and one styre.

In my opinion I had the right to be nervous, espesialy when my boyfriend, Percy Jackson, diapered for eight months and am finally about to see him. That was when I rememberd he had his memory erased and he might not even remember me or fell in love with another girl durring his absence or even worst, maybe he was dead. Annabeth's vision became blurry with the tears she was trying to hold in but to no avail. "Annabeth are you okay?" Asked a voice behind her. She quickly wiped her tears away and looked behind her to see the three people who comforted her durring Percy's absence, Thalia my best friend and leutenit of the hunters of Artimis, Grover Underwood also my best friend and lord of the wild, and Piper McLean daughter of Aphridite and charmspeaker."No." I admitted. "Well Chiron called a meeting and it wouldn't be a meeting without you so come on." Piper said. I followed them to the meeting room only to find complete chaos. I saw the stolls running away from clairesse, Kaitie Gardner yelling at Jason about how he needed a hair cut, and Leo Valdez having a hand wressleing competition with Will Solace, and almost everyone else trying to make up a sleeping Clovis. "STOP!!!" I screamed so loud that everyone stopped and looked at me "Now sit." She said in a calm voice. They all took their seats in silence, no one dared to question Annabeth when she was in a "mood". She took her seat along with piper, Thalia, and Grover.

Chiron entered the room to find 200 kids sitting silently waiting for his directions

(JASON) 

Before Chiron could say anything the Agro II gave a huge lurch that sent Annabeth flying toward the emergency weapons that hung on the wall. Annabeth gave an ear pearcing screech and went limp as a double bladed ax sunk deeper into her shoulder. "ANNABETH!" Thalia screamed as she ran to her.

Piper looked as if she would pass out but was still yelling at Leo to do something. "JASON DO SOMETHING!!" Thalia screamed over a very pail Annabeth. Jason concentrated on the winds and looked back at Thalia "Its no use we're going too fast!" This was bad. Very bad. We were hurtleing through the sky in a mother warship plumiting towards a camp full of enimies that we were supposed to make friends with.

(HAZLE)

Percy, Frank Reyna, and i were all walking towards the Field of Mars when it happened. Everyone but percy was nervouse, he was practicly skipping and his grin looked as if it would crawl off of his face. Unnfortunately it dissapered quikly as every one started to notice the mighty Greek ship was falling out of the sky.