Chapter 1-Introductions

A/N- Hey guys! I'm writing my first story on here, so please bear with me! And 1D won't come in until the 3rd or 4th chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"But Mom! Why?" I shouted at my mom.

"Alysa, you know what you did, and that is unacceptable!"

"But seriously Mom, London? I honestly don't see why you can't just ground me for like a month." I just had to blurt that out, didn't I?

"Listen honey, you need some real discipline."

Great, just great. My mom was sending me off to London for a whole year for doing absolutely nothing.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am Alysa Stone and I'm seventeen years old. I have long, wavy, blonde hair and teal eyes. I'm 5' 7",  and not too skinny but not too fat. All of my friends say I'm gorgeous and I could have any guy I want, but I have confidence issues. My best friends Emily, Kelly, Grace, and Ashley have always been there for me since we were all 5 years old. They helped me get through my first break up, helped me get around when I broke my leg, helped me when my parents got a divorce, and when my younger sister, Carly, died from SIDS 13 years ago. I love playing sports, and am the team captain on the volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, and soccer teams at my school. You could say that we're popular, but I'm not really good friends with anyone outside of our group. It takes a while for me to trust people because Maddie, one of our best friends, hurt all of us when she tried breaking us up with all of our boyfriends last year. My older brother, Zach, is so nice to me and practically broke my ex's nose when he broke up with me. He's very protective like that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1 week later)

Emily, Ashley, Kelly, and grace were saying goodbye to me considering I would be moving to another continent for a whole year.

"Look, Lys, we'll still stay in touch no matter what," said Emily.

"Yeah, Lyssie, we'll Skype, ooVoo, and group call every night!" assured Grace.

"I just feel really bad about this because it was my idea to have a sleepover!" Kelly tried reasoning with me.

"Guys, honestly, it's okay. I'm really gonna miss you guys, but I wanna see Aunt Lindy so badly! And Kelly, don't even start with me. I broke the rules, and as unreasonable as my mom and this situation are, I have to go to London." I tried to get them to listen. And just now I noticed how quiet Ashley was being. "Ash, what's  wrong?

She hesitated a minute before saying "It's just that... We've known each other forever.... Longer than all of the rest of us... And I feel like I'm losing a part of me." I looked at her and realized she was on the brink of tears.

"Ash! I'm never gonna forget you. Ever. You'll come and visit me even if I have to kidnap you. And that last part goes for all of you! You're all visiting me for Christmas break, Spring break, and summer break. Okay?"

I heard a chorus of 'okay's' before continuing my speech.

"You guys are honestly the best friends a girl could ask for. You were there for me after David, my broken leg, Carly, and Maddie. We've been through so much together, and I'm never letting go of all of that, and all of the good memories. Just, please, never forget me?"

They all started pulling me into a ginormous bear hug that I knew all to well, before they started yelling at me for thinking like that.

All of a sudden, I hear the monotone voice. "Flight 5027 to London Heathrow."

I started crying as I walked away from the girls who know every secret about me. I took one last look at them, and waved, before I made my way to my first class seat in the plane.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so thank you to whoever's reading this. It's my first story on Wattpad and I don't expect it to be good. But thanks anyway. And thank you to GwenBookAddict for helping me out. This chapter is dedicated to you. :)

xx, Emily